Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Should Be Free(ed)

Originally posted by Samurai@2 May 2004 - 07:55
    She looks like she's gonna smack him if he stops pumping
    im surprised she can even feel it, you know what they say about asi....uh forget it jk

2. Lounge   -   #22
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Free GHOST (in advance in case I'm not around later )

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 04:48
    ha what i meant was i dont give a fuck who is 'more honored' here. and i dont give a fuck if you want to suck up to J'pol by saying hes 'more honored'. its apparent that all you want to do, is be an asshole(by looking at your posts), so y dont you just get the fuck out of this thread?

I don't need to suck up to J'Pol, and that's not what I was doing. I was simply saying that J'Pol's contribution to this forum is greater than yours. If you try to deny that then you're obviously stupid.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You been sucking off JP again Gen?

Oh right, it's sunday, my turn on tuesday when he's Candy

What was this thread about again?...............Oh yeah, I prefer chips

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Free the chips, free the chips

Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    free money is my favourite.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 05:41
    ya, its just that J'pol's getting really fucking annoying with his smartass remarks.
    If you could possibly let me know which remarks you are referring to I would very much appreciate it.

A link to an example or two would be particularly helpful

I am currently at a loss to understand this obvious animosity you feel. Indeed I can't actually remember having any interaction with you.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+2 May 2004 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 2 May 2004 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 05:41
    ya, its just that J&#39;pol&#39;s getting really fucking annoying with his smartass remarks.
    If you could possibly let me know which remarks you are referring to I would very much appreciate it.

A link to an example or two would be particularly helpful

I am currently at a loss to understand this obvious animosity you feel. Indeed I can&#39;t actually remember having any interaction with you.[/b][/quote]
    Perhaps this photo will bring back your memory of said interaction. Here&#39;s a snapshot of you putting Ghost in the vulcan death grip and clearly rubbing him the wrong way.

Image Resized
    [img]http://cvbc.net/fest/2003/pics/zoo.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    webby

10. Lounge   -   #30
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast