Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Should Be Free(ed)

Originally posted by 4th gen+2 May 2004 - 15:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 2 May 2004 - 15:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 04:48
    ha what i meant was i dont give a fuck who is &#39;more honored&#39; here. and i dont give a fuck if you want to suck up to J&#39;pol by saying hes &#39;more honored&#39;. its apparent that all you want to do, is be an asshole(by looking at your posts), so y dont you just get the fuck out of this thread?

I don&#39;t need to suck up to J&#39;Pol, and that&#39;s not what I was doing. I was simply saying that J&#39;Pol&#39;s contribution to this forum is greater than yours. If you try to deny that then you&#39;re obviously stupid. [/b][/quote]
    wtf is wrong with you man??? how many times do i have to say it? i dont give a fuck about anything you said, and i never have.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+2 May 2004 - 17:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 2 May 2004 - 17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@2 May 2004 - 15:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-GHOST 1337
    @2 May 2004 - 04:48
    ha what i meant was i dont give a fuck who is &#39;more honored&#39; here. and i dont give a fuck if you want to suck up to J&#39;pol by saying hes &#39;more honored&#39;. its apparent that all you want to do, is be an asshole(by looking at your posts), so y dont you just get the fuck out of this thread?

I don&#39;t need to suck up to J&#39;Pol, and that&#39;s not what I was doing. I was simply saying that J&#39;Pol&#39;s contribution to this forum is greater than yours. If you try to deny that then you&#39;re obviously stupid.
    wtf is wrong with you man??? how many times do i have to say it? i dont give a fuck about anything you said, and i never have. [/b][/quote]
    If that were the case you would not have made that post.

Please stop.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 May 2004 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 May 2004 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 17:27

I don&#39;t need to suck up to J&#39;Pol, and that&#39;s not what I was doing. I was simply saying that J&#39;Pol&#39;s contribution to this forum is greater than yours. If you try to deny that then you&#39;re obviously stupid.

wtf is wrong with you man??? how many times do i have to say it? i dont give a fuck about anything you said, and i never have.

Please stop. [/b][/quote]
    yeah, please stop insulting other members and being so aggressive. I can&#39;t begin to guess what you have against jpol, but it doesn&#39;t appear justified, or are you just having a bad day and taking it out on him?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Oh it&#39;s a troll, haven&#39;t really had one of those for a wee while.

Anyone we know do you think.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    J&#39;pol, im going to make this simple for you. It doesnt matter if it was directed at me or not, i read your posts, because alot of them are in topics i post in, and almost all of them are well thought out smartass remarks. One minute you&#39;re critisizing someones intelligience, the next your on someone because he didnt spell a word right. If you cant understand how this gets annnoying, then im done replying to your posts in this topic, because there is no fucking point.

Here&#39;s just a few examples of what i&#39;m talking about-

Unfortunately it means that the members have lost nothing short of a master work. However given that it was over 12 words few would have read it anyway.
    Here&#39;s J&#39;pol replying to a post in the lounge-

Fuck off, no fucking way this fucking thread should be closed. What&#39;s the fucking point of that fuckwit.

But then again I can spell enforce properly, what ya gonna do
    Just look through your posts J&#39;Pol, those smartass comments are everywhere.
    When i first came here and read some of your posts, i thought they were undeniabley funny, but after a while, and smartass posts after sarcastic posts, it really start getting annoying.

*waits for J&#39;Pols bitch 4gen to respond for J&#39;pol*

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by Withcheese+2 May 2004 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 2 May 2004 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

Please stop. [/b][/quote]
    thats like saying if you care about me, you&#39;ll reply to this post.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@2 May 2004 - 17:47
    J&#39;pol, im going to make this simple for you. It doesnt matter if it was directed at me or not, i read your posts, because alot of them are in topics i post in, and almost all of them are well thought out smartass remarks. One minute you&#39;re critisizing someones intelligience, the next your on someone because he didnt spell a word right. If you cant understand how this gets annnoying, then im done replying to your posts in this topic, because there is no fucking point.

Here&#39;s just a few examples of what i&#39;m talking about-

Unfortunately it means that the members have lost nothing short of a master work. However given that it was over 12 words few would have read it anyway.
    Here&#39;s J&#39;pol replying to a post in the lounge-

Fuck off, no fucking way this fucking thread should be closed. What&#39;s the fucking point of that fuckwit.

But then again I can spell enforce properly, what ya gonna do
    Just look through your posts J&#39;Pol, those smartass comments are everywhere.
    When i first came here and read some of your posts, i thought they were undeniabley funny, but after a while, and smartass posts after sarcastic posts, it really start getting annoying.

*waits for J&#39;Pols bitch 4gen to respond for J&#39;pol*
    Whereas you yourself can hardly go unnoticed, your posts are more often than not insukting to other members or mods. Face it your whats bad about this forum and the sooner you and the rest of the fan-boys leaver or are banned the better.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    omfg you are a retard. the fucking post was made in a thread titled close this thread for me. it was made as a joke. please get a grip or stay off foprums cos you are obviously a mentalist.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+2 May 2004 - 17:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 2 May 2004 - 17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 May 2004 - 18:32

Please stop.
    thats like saying if you care about me, you&#39;ll reply to this post. [/b][/quote]
    Make sense much?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@2 May 2004 - 18:52
    omfg you are a retard. the fucking post was made in a thread titled close this thread for me. it was made as a joke. please get a grip or stay off foprums cos you are obviously a mentalist.
    it was a pointless thread just like 3/4&#39;s of the posts in the lounge are.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast