Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flooding Control , Wtf Is Going On

atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by EDSF@2 May 2004 - 23:04
    If you had admins who had any business being admins, no one would be waiting for anything.

What the f**k are you waiting for?? 

rename your existing sources folder to sources.old and upload a fresh one.

If that doesn't do it, search each script for the text contained in the anti spam message.

REPLACE THAT SCRIPT!!!!

There realy aren't that many and the system is incredibly uncomplicated anyway!!!

welcome back, dean

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Poster
    I wasn't aware that Dean knew anything about coding?

And while we're on the subject of coding, all changes should have been commented and the original scripts renamed to .old anyway.

So don't be giving that horseshit about "the right way"
    Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Originally posted by EDSF@3 May 2004 - 00:28
    I wasn't aware that Dean knew anything about coding?

And while we're on the subject of coding, all changes should have been commented and the original scripts renamed to .old anyway.

So don't be giving that horseshit about "the right way"
    oops EDSF, you are gonna confuse the admins and get banned, like everyone else

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by atiVidia@3 May 2004 - 00:19

welcome back, dean
    That's not BD, It's balamm. He was the mod that worked his guts off on the phorum to keep the board going.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Poster
    What makes you think I'm not already banned?

There can't be many more members left who do speak the truth and don't suckup to someone.

(Cue JPaul and his usual bafflegab )

Wanna administor your own site? Become a webmaster? Learn how to secure free or reasonable hosting? Opportunities, Guidance and Resources provided at absolutely no cost! Do you have an internet related talent you'd like to explore? Contact me if they'll allow you to.
    Ready to run sites are available. On completion, you should be able to easily secure your own free 500mb webspace with all the latest services. I'll show you how and give you all the contacts.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by EDSF@2 May 2004 - 20:39
    What makes you think I'm not already banned?

There can't be many more members left who do speak the truth and don't suckup to someone.

(Cue JPaul and his usual bafflegab )

can i add me bafflegab? or is bafflegab something J'Pol ("JPaul" proves yer an older member ) is only capable or is it something that must be learnt and if so where may i learn this talent as bafflegabbing sounds like an interesting talent to learn

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Poster
    You're sooo not gellin

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by EDSF@4 May 2004 - 03:29
    You're sooo not gellin
    i know am not gellin... am Masta.z! oh and if anythin i says makes no sensicle what-so-ever then i blame the fact it's 2:45am and i have only just finished doing school work which has frazzled my brain as i have no idea what half of the things i typed meant, or wether they'll work... *realises he's rambling on about shit so stops*

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12