bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by bujub22@3 May 2004 - 02:38

Zammo wouldn't aprove though

3. Lounge   -   #13
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@3 May 2004 - 02:37
    I havent really had that many experiences with drugs, just alcohol and weed, but im trying shrooms soon...ill let you know how that goes

my worst would be the first time I was drunk. I drank so much from so many different people&#39;s alcohol and got so drunk I could barely walk 5ft without falling. Then the cops came to the lake where we were, and we had to run and hide.&nbsp; When im drunk water looks still, so I thought it was mud...u can tell where this is going well I walked out onto teh "mud" to hide from teh cops, and almost drowned...luckily my friend saved me and pulled me into a forest to hide. Then I tripped on a rock and got knocked out from hitting my head on another rock. Apparantly i was out for like half an hour . That night was fun I was very sick after too, and had a hangover for like 3 days....lol.

next favorite was new years eve, when I thought one of my friends was dead, and i scared everyone cause I was so serious then I thought they all hated me and I ran away...oh and I also got stuck under a snowmobile that night lol.
    I think we have just found the next budweiser commercial

p.s. does anyone remember the just say no song

4. Lounge   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+2 May 2004 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 2 May 2004 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@3 May 2004 - 02:37
    I havent really had that many experiences with drugs, just alcohol and weed, but im trying shrooms soon...ill let you know how that goes

my worst would be the first time I was drunk. I drank so much from so many different people&#39;s alcohol and got so drunk I could barely walk 5ft without falling. Then the cops came to the lake where we were, and we had to run and hide.&nbsp; When im drunk water looks still, so I thought it was mud...u can tell where this is going well I walked out onto teh "mud" to hide from teh cops, and almost drowned...luckily my friend saved me and pulled me into a forest to hide. Then I tripped on a rock and got knocked out from hitting my head on another rock. Apparantly i was out for like half an hour . That night was fun I was very sick after too, and had a hangover for like 3 days....lol.

next favorite was new years eve, when I thought one of my friends was dead, and i scared everyone cause I was so serious then I thought they all hated me and I ran away...oh and I also got stuck under a snowmobile that night lol.
    I think we have just found the next budweiser commercial

p.s. does anyone remember the just say no song [/b][/quote]

5. Lounge   -   #15

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Chevy@3 May 2004 - 02:43

Zammo wouldn&#39;t aprove though&nbsp;
    Realising that link didn&#39;t work anymore here&#39;s a clip

(need realplayer or realplayer alternative)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Chevy+3 May 2004 - 03:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy @ 3 May 2004 - 03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chevy@3 May 2004 - 02:43

Zammo wouldn&#39;t aprove though&nbsp;
    Realising that link didn&#39;t work anymore here&#39;s a clip

(need realplayer or realplayer alternative) [/b][/quote]

Nicely deflected

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by danb@3 May 2004 - 02:52

Nicely deflected
    "any old toe-rag could day they saw me using a cashcard"

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    i was drunk and high i think, that good a night, but either one and my friends smacked me so i start chasing him, and hes on the other side of the bench and were going back and forth and i try to jump the bench.... i didn&#39;t make it

and one time my friend got drunk and hadd a pee so he went to go pee on someones lawn and tripped and got a black eye.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    The first time i got high,my friend smoked me up and DAMN&#33;he got me fried to where i was trying to rape his dog(or so he says)and i remember going outside cuz the trees looked really kickass n colorful and i started climbing the tree cuz it was an apple tree and i fell out of it first time drunk?eh i barfed my brains out and felt sick all night at chavos.i tend2steer clear of alcohol at parties cuz of that incident

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12