Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Chevy+6 May 2004 - 20:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chevy @ 6 May 2004 - 20:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@6 May 2004 - 20:43
    @ Andie&#39;s report.......It would be denied now, bit pointless her being sent there now everyone knows about it
    IMHO I think it was real and the UK press have stopped it, the whole point of Relocation is for anonimaty, if it&#39;s splattered all over the press it&#39;s no longer a secret, all I&#39;ll say is there&#39;s no smoke without fire
    She will be sent somewhere nice, they not gonna send here to Iraq are they
    She&#39;ll probably be sent to Spain with the boys that killed Jamie Bulger

Jonno B)
    STFU&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I take it by that coment you think it&#39;s wrong to bad mouth a child murderes sidekick?

@JP......I agree, name and shame them all, ID photo&#39;s, they should be tagged so they can always be kept track of too

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@6 May 2004 - 23:27
    @JP......I agree, name and shame them all, ID photo&#39;s, they should be tagged so they can always be kept track of too
    We should know where the bastards are all of the time, without exception.

As far as I am concerned, once they are convicted then they lose any right to privacy.

It pisses me off that we are the ones who pay for this privacy they get. Old men and women freeze to death, rather than turn their fire on in winter. We pay to re-locate this scum and to protect their privacy.

What&#39;s right about that.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Exactly&#33;

The paper said it would cost 15 million to relocate her or 1 million per year to protect her if she stays here

WTF????? Why protect her?

Execute her&#33;&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I agree with you wholeheartedly J&#39;pol.

The same rumours went around about the &#39;things&#39; that killed poor lil James Bolger.

It does sound logical that they would deny the rumours as Jonno said..... tho we have an election this year, I can&#39;t imagine Jonny Coward risking being caught out in a bald faced lie about that.

If she is sent here, we will eventually find out about it..... not much actually is secret these days. Which of course, is a good thing....in cases like this.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 00:15
    I agree with you wholeheartedly J&#39;pol.

The same rumours went around about the &#39;things&#39; that killed poor lil James Bolger.

It does sound logical that they would deny the rumours as Jonno said..... tho we have an election this year, I can&#39;t imagine Jonny Coward risking being caught out in a bald faced lie about that.

If she is sent here, we will eventually find out about it..... not much actually is secret these days. Which of course, is a good thing....in cases like this.
    Agreed

Jonno - I would not execute her. I would simply say, your sentence is served, now walk out of the prison door and go about your business.

I would then let her get on with things. No special treatment, no relocation, no anonymity. Just the same rules as everyone else - You&#39;re on your own.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Again I agree she should be left to &#39;the people&#39; tho that of course does have its flaws.

Why is she not going to prison? Or is she going to a psychiatric institution first?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    @JP.........Same thing , if she goes free in the UK she will be hunted down, hopefully

@Goddess........She got 42 months for Purgery and served 21 months

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Guess there&#39;s no point in me stating the obvious that sucks big time.

I guess the real shame is noone will be surprised by that.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I&#39;m pretty liberal. But with offenses against the elderly, disabled (metally or physically) or children I draw the line. Execute her. In public. On TV pay per view. All monies going to victims & enforcement funds.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    im gonna be contraversial and say this is happening cos of guys like you. she was involved sure, she knew she could have even admitted but being involved with a guy who can kil to kids and burn the bodies, must be ppretty intimidating plus sshe apparently loved him so it wasnt easy for her to own up. without huntley i doubbt she would ever harm anyone butt the public hate her and some are wanting to gett "even". she doesnt deserve life imprisonment but she wont survive in britain
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast