Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Free Lifetime Trip To Oz

Originally posted by *goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:47
    I don't agree at all, this documentary wasnt' made just for profit and neither were the news reports sensationalism.
    i wouldn't be so sure, i happen to have a finger in the media pie - these people have rooms built to store pre-edited footage of peoples lifes, people get payed to ensure that when somebody in the public eye snufs it, they get the ratings, not because they care more, because it pays... the media is as corrupt and bent as any other industry, some people really don't care
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    This country is too soft, too weak.
    Like i said!! We need sharia!!!

Yo..... :helpsmile:

3. Lounge   -   #53
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by benxuk+7 May 2004 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benxuk @ 7 May 2004 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*goddess*@7 May 2004 - 01:47
    I don&#39;t agree at all, this documentary wasnt&#39; made just for profit and neither were the news reports sensationalism.
    i wouldn&#39;t be so sure, i happen to have a finger in the media pie - these people have rooms built to store pre-edited footage of peoples lifes, people get payed to ensure that when somebody in the public eye snufs it, they get the ratings, not because they care more, because it pays... the media is as corrupt and bent as any other industry, some people really don&#39;t care [/b][/quote]
    @ Bigboo that&#39;s just silly about the hunting in packs. Like I said we all have our own opinions.

@Benxuk I don&#39;t have the information you do...... tho anyone knows how footage can be edited/manipulated.

The point is she shouldn&#39;t just be free to carry on her merry way. I did suggest earlier a psychiatric institution may be a better option. She has been proven to have been involved therefore I don&#39;t think she has the right to what is basically Witness Protection Scheme.

I must leave it here, gotta go.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Poster
    i think stuff gets taken out of conext and only quoted to show one side of a story than manipulated. yoou cant even tust the news anymore because its all about human interest and turning a profit, so iff someone gets a chance to make a hollywood villian they jump on it
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #55
    yeah and the ugliest, sickest, baddest part is... in a generation or so, joe and jane bloggs will be icons when the play them two in the "based on a real life story" box office cash in,

remember i said that, i&#39;m guessing it&#39;ll be in my lifetime

6. Lounge   -   #56
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Too much crap to read since my last post.

OK maybe that pos needs psych help. Get her all better, even medded up. Then string her up on pay per view. And then give the money to a victims & enforcement fund.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Poster
    its true, look at all the WTC documenteries they wouldnt make em if we didnt want to watch em. truth is iits compelling, nno maatter hw siick they do it if they can make a buck?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

8. Lounge   -   #58
    ff topic:

@zapjb

i love your sig, you must have lots of friends

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Poster
    Originally posted by zapjb@7 May 2004 - 02:08
    Too much crap to read since my last post.

OK maybe that pos needs psych help. Get her all better, even medded up. Then string her up on pay per view. And then give the money to a victims & enforcement fund.
    jeesh i thought te topic haad risen above this.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Originally posted by benxuk@7 May 2004 - 02:10
    ff topic:

@zapjb

i love your sig, you must have lots of friends
    i think it acts as a paper weight.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast