Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Have To Go Away

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 May 2004 - 01:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 May 2004 - 01:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@4 May 2004 - 23:04
    I love spending my spare time in the Lounge but I have exams and essays bearing down on me, I have decided to forfeit the pleasure of internet for one week.&nbsp; see you all soon

:&#39;(
    Bye sam [/b][/quote]

is it?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    drjogalog's Avatar Been here before?
    Spend ALL your spare time in forums? I think you should withdraw and go outside,
    see the real world (its out there)....(somewhere). As for all the rest, come on. Bet your loike WWF and starwars crazy.
    Is there any real people in ere?
    It takes something bad to realize something good.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by drjogalog@4 May 2004 - 23:25
    Spend ALL your spare time in forums? I think you should withdraw and go outside,
    see the real world (its out there)....(somewhere). As for all the rest, come on. Bet your loike WWF and starwars crazy.
    I&#39;m a big fan of the World Wildlife Fund they do a lot of good work.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by drjogalog@5 May 2004 - 00:25
    If its so nice out there what you doin in here?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Withcheese+5 May 2004 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 5 May 2004 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drjogalog@4 May 2004 - 23:25
    I&#39;m a big fan of the World Wildlife Fund they do a lot of good work. [/b][/quote]
    Dont even try and kid yourself, daft lad. You know what I was talkin &#39;bout.
    Infact your probably the kinda person im talkin about.
    You got long greasy hair and wear T-shirts with skulls on em?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by drjogalog+5 May 2004 - 00:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drjogalog @ 5 May 2004 - 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@5 May 2004 - 00:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-drjogalog
    @4 May 2004 - 23:25

You got long greasy hair and wear T-shirts with skulls on em? [/b][/quote]
    Thats me, want to start something?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by mortsapprentice+5 May 2004 - 00:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mortsapprentice @ 5 May 2004 - 00:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drjogalog@5 May 2004 - 00:25
    If its so nice out there what you doin in here? [/b][/quote]
    Outside my house (and inside) it&#39;s 00:42, so it&#39;s not nice outside at all. It&#39;s cold and dark. But then again this is England so its always cold and dark. ( But........It&#39;s better than America, any day of the week&#33;&#33;&#33

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by RGX+5 May 2004 - 00:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX @ 5 May 2004 - 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by drjogalog@5 May 2004 - 00:42
    Originally posted by Withcheese@5 May 2004 - 00:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-drjogalog
    @4 May 2004 - 23:25

You got long greasy hair and wear T-shirts with skulls on em?
    Thats me, want to start something? [/b][/quote]
    Start what, a new post? Did i hit a nerve? Is a bit of truth coming home?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    If anything ive said relates to you, then.......SHAME ON YOU ALL&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Get a life, drink some JD.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by drjogalog@5 May 2004 - 00:50
    If anything ive said relates to you, then.......SHAME ON YOU ALL&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Get a life, drink some JD.
    I drink JD. I have a life. So much so that I don&#39;t come on internet forums purely to stereotype people. Methinks its you who needs to get a life my friend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast