Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Pay

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Arm@5 May 2004 - 16:57
    I got paid for taking the MAP tests at my school. I bet I did too poorly to get paid anything. If you got a really high score, you got 100 bucks , but since the school is full of retards there are very few kids who could of scred that high.
    Judging by that grammar and spelling I think the cash was safe

I do of course realise I am far from perfect myself

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by gemby!@5 May 2004 - 20:50
    today in science our teacher payed us to do work

well kinda he payed the person who got the question rite some money

at first it was £1 then slowly it moved up to £2

i only got 50p cos i wouldn't shut up
    Hmmm seems to me he is maybe testing to see what else he can get you to do for money the next lesson could be interesting

3. Lounge   -   #13
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    Why study n get good grades4cash when u can steal cash?hell i do community service and go into old peoples hosues and clean alil and jsut talk2em and scarf w/e money i find!voila!easy greens! and hell half of em dont even move os they never nko waht im doin in their hosues

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@6 May 2004 - 03:11
    Why study n get good grades4cash when u can steal cash?hell i do community service and go into old peoples hosues and clean alil and jsut talk2em and scarf w/e money i find!voila!easy greens! and hell half of em dont even move os they never nko waht im doin in their hosues
    If this is true, I find you even more despicable than I did before. You are a prick

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@5 May 2004 - 16:39
    you guys are on fucking dopes!! teachers dont get paid enough as it is!!

greedy bastards
    That's what i thought. Its an improtant job.
    I wouldn't mind getting paid for school though either
    I only licked you for the salt

6. Lounge   -   #16
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@5 May 2004 - 18:11
    every action has an equal and oposite reaction. if you want to be stupid now don't try to blame anyone else when the rest of your life is screwed.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    ya i kno ill prolly get caught eventually but im used2juve and gettin in trouble so its really all a game2me.plus i aint got much2live for anywayz soo hey ill enjoy wahti got n waht else i can get

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@6 May 2004 - 05:12
    ya i kno ill prolly get caught eventually but im used2juve and gettin in trouble so its really all a game2me.plus i aint got much2live for anywayz soo hey ill enjoy wahti got n waht else i can get
    I hope you get caught, sent to real jail and raped by some guy.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    i got science tomorrow !!!!

moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ps i know there is more to life than money ..but i like it and thats final !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@6 May 2004 - 05:12
    Isn't that precious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast