Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Its Been To F*%king Long!

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by leezathe honeybird+8 May 2004 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leezathe honeybird @ 8 May 2004 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sara5564@7 May 2004 - 12:48
    Ok all you blokes out there....

I am getting really pissed off now, I have been single for nearly 4 years&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Now I know I am not exactly a spring chicken as the big birthday has come and gone, but WHERE ARE ALL THE NICE GUYS????

All the guys interested in me I don&#39;t fancy and those I do fancy are either married or gay&#33;

I need advice on finding a man. I don&#39;t want just a shag.&nbsp; I think 4 years is more than long enough and I am starting to think I may have a problem.&nbsp;

Not looking for major commitment here, just someone to go out with and stuff...

:helpsmile:
    just forget about even looking and trust me once u start havng fun as an indenpendant woman men will be flocking to yo side (also wear v-short skrits, get ya tits out and tell everone that your not looking for comittment but luuuuvvvvvv the cock&#33 [/b][/quote]
    Listen to this woman, Sara. She has an astute insight into the male psyche.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    The real fucked up thing in life is love can hit you when you least expect it.
    I met my girl through a friend I had&#39;nt seen for about 5 years and just happened to bump into when I was out on a works xmas do.
    Open up your social life a bit, have some fun and dont worry about being single. One day you&#39;ll meet someone and just click with them.
    Good luck hunny.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by sara5564@7 May 2004 - 06:26
    Oh...and before anyone suggests it...I am not considered a Minger&#33;
    No you are not...I have the piccies to prove it.

Unfortunately, I believe that your search is predicated on the false assumption that the "nice guy" exists in Nature.
    The last known pack of Nice Guys went extinct in the 40&#39;s.
    Attempts to preserve them in zoos failed and they are but a fond memory now.

Sorry.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #44
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    if in all u cant find a man a vibrater is the next best thing&#33;.. use energizer it keeps goin and goin and goin and goin&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #45
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Don&#39;t believe Clocker, Sara-there are a few nice guys left-I was one until I got married, now I&#39;m just....um....unavailable.

Actually, I have a buddy who got his ass handed to him by his ex and he is on an intellectual plane that doesn&#39;t quite intersect with mere mortals; I&#39;m trying to get him to get out more (pubs; what have you), and while he has tried, he goes with the wrong approach.

I&#39;ve told him to go with the express purpose of working on his skills as a "bar athlete"; pool, darts, foosball (tablesoccer)-give yourself another reason for enjoying a social scene, change your focus, and get out there.

They&#39;ll find you, trust me.

When I was single, that was the trick; the minute I was "there" for a different reason, my "luck" changed.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    Originally posted by bujub22@8 May 2004 - 13:49
    if in all u cant find a man a vibrater is the next best thing&#33;.. use energizer it keeps goin and goin and goin and goin&#33;
    Uhu....Mr Buzzy is the first best thing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B)
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

7. Lounge   -   #47
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Ella@8 May 2004 - 03:56

Which, of course, goes a long way towards explaining the decline and ultimate demise of "Mr. Nice Guy".

Becoming irrelevant is very disheartening.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #48
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    if in all u cant find a man a vibrater is the next best thing&#33;.. use energizer it keeps goin and goin and goin and goin&#33;&nbsp;
    Trust him...He speaks from personal experience.

Peace brotherdoobie

9. Lounge   -   #49
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker+8 May 2004 - 12:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 8 May 2004 - 12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Ella@8 May 2004 - 03:56

Which, of course, goes a long way towards explaining the decline and ultimate demise of "Mr. Nice Guy".

Becoming irrelevant is very disheartening. [/b][/quote]
    Hadn&#39;t thought of that.

Hard (by that I mean difficult) for guys to even get training time; most women who regard themselves as self-sufficient have a "Mr. Buzzy" laying (and by that I mean in a state of repose) around somewhere.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by j2k4@8 May 2004 - 05:56
    When I was single, that was the trick; the minute I was "there" for a different reason, my "luck" changed.
    Words of wisdom here. If you appear to be somewhere for the sole purpose of meeting someone, you reek of "bar fly" and you will approached by men looking for an easy lay.

If you appear content just playing pool or foosball, people will get the impression that you are confident and secure and you just may be worth the effort to go talk to.

I have used the trick of the "bad break" to direct the cue ball toward a ladies table. It is a way to break the ice, without the use of alcohol or a pickup line.

I tried this one while playing darts as well, but the results were less than satisfying.

Owww&#33; What the hell was that?&#33;

Word of caution though, don&#39;t be that chick who takes the games too seriously. Don&#39;t bring your own pool cue, you know the kind that comes in a case a needs to be assembled. Don&#39;t make an exhibition of rolling cues on the table and covering your hands in chalk. And don&#39;t be that chick who carries an aerosol can of lubricant in her purse for the foosball game. The "freak" alarm goes off and men run for cover.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast