Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubisoft Vs Ea

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Depends on whether you're talking about either's developers or the actual publishers themselves.

If you mean publishers, then neither - Both have had a rep in the past of botching some games' launches in the past. TBH I'd have preferred to go with Micro Prose if it were a few years ago

As for developers, still neither - The Black Isle/Bioware boys any day

For a hybrid of both, Introversion Software seem to be a developer/publisher with an upcoming future, what with Uplink and their next game

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    it seems publishers boss the developers around quite a lot. so when ubisoft and activision among many others will let developers experiment and give them freedom to develop. EA, it seems, have a strict schedule and simply buy licenses and say to their developers "make this game in this time!!!"
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Games   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ubisoft like duh. lets c, farcry (even though crytek made the game), pop, splinter cell 1 + 2, and some others. ea games were ok once upon a time, but they're drowning in the pool of competition. still, the original mohaa online is still pretty fun sometimes

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    ea are running away with the market cos stupid fuxors continue to follow marketing
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Games   -   #15
    Twist3r
    i like Ubisoft because they make raibow Six 3 and Splintercell
    ea games has MOHAA and BF1942

both have good and bad but ubi has more good then bad

6. Games   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i like ACTIVISION , seriously though UBISOFT (come on guys don't forget FAR CRY&#33 EA's only accomplishment was MOHAA IMO

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12