Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help!

muchspl2
    word and I really wasn't calling him out right but he had to make a issue of it so I retorted , still think he has delusions of grandeur, probably works for McDonald's

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    haha u fool got the sasser virus enjoy.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Well to those that helped with my problem thank you very much and i will try all this to see what works, and for the others I hope you feel better with your remarks that make you all sound very childish and by the way I have yet to meet anyone with a masters degree ( 7 to 8 years university) that is a dumbass but I guess there's a first for everything.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Originally posted by Neil and Tracy@12 May 2004 - 03:12
    I have yet to meet anyone with a masters degree ( 7 to 8 years university) that is a dumbass but I guess there's a first for everything.
    Indeed.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+11 May 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 11 May 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil and Tracy@12 May 2004 - 03:12
    I have yet to meet anyone with a masters degree ( 7 to 8 years university) that is a dumbass but I guess there&#39;s a first for everything.
    Indeed. [/b][/quote]
    Ur 4th gen right? how come your using your old account?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+11 May 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob &#064; 11 May 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Neil and Tracy@12 May 2004 - 03:12
    I have yet to meet anyone with a masters degree ( 7 to 8 years university) that is a dumbass but I guess there&#39;s a first for everything.
    Indeed. [/b][/quote]

@ rossco: cuz 4th gen has n00bified himself

tracy ur cool dont let this asexual fool get on your nerves

edit: forgot the @rossco part :teehee:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+12 May 2004 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 12 May 2004 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@11 May 2004 - 22:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-Neil and Tracy
    @12 May 2004 - 03:12

Indeed.
    Ur 4th gen right? how come your using your old account? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I&#39;m getting amphoteric88 and 2nd gen noob up to 999 posts, 3rd gen noob up to 5555 posts. No particular reason...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    People....
    Stop bitching about how people are "real dumbasses" for getting infected by a virus or not using a firewall or whatever.
    Shit happens...and don&#39;t you tell me that all of you always were the big computer-connaiseurs when you first got one and never fucked something up
    We all learn new stuff everyday;so instead of making stupid remarks about it,help people in learning about this stuff or STFU&#33;

Anyway,to keep it short...You&#39;re not a dumbass for getting a virus on your computer
    Some people are just not that kind that sits day in day out behind their computer,surfing the net.
    Yes...indeed...some people do have a life where non-computer related issues are far more important then updating their virus defenitions or learning about new worms

hmm...asspie

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    kind of useless, becuase if teh bug got in once, its bound to get in right away again.
    Not if you update your av.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123