Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John Kerry On

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@11 May 2004 - 14:46
    The other runner is the current "Commander in Chief"

The difference is that one has come out and puts his hand up saying "Its Wrong, and im guilty of it myself"....

The other says "We didnt Know", when its bloody obvious to everyone the administration did know, and did sod all until the public knew too. He then went on Arabic TV and didnt appologise, until he was back in the Whitehouse, the Whitehouse pointed out he hadnt and did it for him.

Basically a Chickenhwk in power verses a Vet wannabe in power.

Maybe you should look at what the candidates want to achieve at home rather than abroad, neither party has a Brilliant White Rep on Foreign Policy....although i'd argue strongly that the Democratic Presidents in general (with obvious exceptions...and neither candidate is in their league) have more respect from the world at large.
    RF as far as I know President Bush was never in the prison so how could he have done any of those crimes?

Kerry on the other hand committed the crimes himself.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    You said it yourself...

He is the "Commander in Chief" and as such, ultimate responsibility rests with him.

If he'd acted when the administration found out, then this would be mitigated, he'd have been acting responsibly and doing his job.

He didnt, therefore by his very inaction he condoned and allowed it to happen... he is as much at fault as any perpetrator of an act that happened after the administration had been informed.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@11 May 2004 - 17:16
    He didnt, therefore by his very inaction he condoned and allowed it to happen...
    How could he allow something to happen that already took place? It was a isolated incident not widespread.

Kerry on the other hand was personally responsible for his actions. He was there, he committed the crime.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    What crime?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@11 May 2004 - 12:36
    There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free-fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50-caliber machine guns which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search-and-destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare.
    @Busyman:

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+11 May 2004 - 22:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank @ 11 May 2004 - 22:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@11 May 2004 - 17:16
    He didnt, therefore by his very inaction he condoned and allowed it to happen...
    How could he allow something to happen that already took place? It was a isolated incident not widespread.

Kerry on the other hand was personally responsible for his actions. He was there, he committed the crime. [/b][/quote]
    You obviously havent been following the stories.

This was not an isolated incident.

The Red Cross and others have been reporting it both to the Iraqi "Governor" and directly to the administration for over a year...and by the looks of things to the UK Government too.

Mr Blair & Co are therefore just as much to blame as Mr Bush & Co.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    damn it, hank. this thread just turned out to be an attempt to make john kerry look like a bad guy, and to make the bush administration look like a bunch of completely innocent babyfaces, by drawing terribly inappropriate comparisons. if this were the 80s, you&#39;d be the guy claiming that ollie north created and ran the whole iran-contra operation by himself in the white house, without reagan knowing about any of it. :helpsmile:

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    So far the only incident&#39;s to be reported is the Abu Dhabi prison and what ever prison the UK abuse took place.

@3RA1N1AC: I don&#39;t have to make John Kerry look like a bad guy, he&#39;s doing a fine job of that himself.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank
    I don&#39;t have to make John Kerry look like a bad guy, he&#39;s doing a fine job of that himself.
    Apparently you do, or you wouldn&#39;t have started this Kerry bashing thread. Whats the deal with all this "Look at Kerry&#33; He said he did something bad&#33; He must be a bad man&#33;" crap? What about Bush? Sometimes he says something so stupid you&#39;d think he was trying to look like an idiot.

I think we all know that Vietnam was not a nice place to be during te war, and that lots of people on both "sides" did things that they would not normally do in civillian life. I think we all know that soldiers are expected to shoot people in general and shoot people specifically that their commanders point out to them.

As vidcc said:
    if they didn&#39;t know...they should have, that&#39;s what being in command is about. A commander that can&#39;t control his troops is a bad commander and has no place being in that position of authority.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Alex do a search on this forum for anti Bush threads and see how many come up. People on here can bash away all they want on the President but I post a thread about Kerry and I&#39;m trying to make him look bad. I bet that you can find at whole boat load of threads bashing the President, but see how many you can find about Kerry.

This thread was about showing again how much of a hypocrite he really is. He wants someone to resign from their position in office for violating the Geneva Convention, but he openly admits to violating them himself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast