Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First Real Psp Photo

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:18 AM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SciManAl@12 May 2004 - 20:17
    no need to get pissy with me... if ya want my knowledge take it, if ya dont then put it to sleep, i am not mr psp buff... but i know poeple who are that was the ultimate point behind this... i just happen to work with them... jeeze i practicly just made sure the thing turned on...

all i wanted to offer you guys was a set of keys to the back door of sony... jeeze...
    in a manner of speaking course...
    fck you you lying pos, show us a pic (with proof that you took it) or we will never beleive you, just like with the riaa thing.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    exactly were not being asses were asking for proof. To me u sound like all talk. u prove it i will admit i was wrong just like i'm sure the others will. but since you can't seem to provide proof we know ur lying and should stfu.
    Look at it from r position would u beleave a cock bull story like that. If u would your way lamer then u already r

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    here's more photos the white ones awesome and on the black one there seems to be some sort of clear keyboard...
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/imagemonkey/Sony%20PSP/SonyPSP_08.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Originally posted by SciManAl@13 May 2004 - 01:17
    no need to get pissy with me... if ya want my knowledge take it, if ya dont then put it to sleep, i am not mr psp buff... but i know poeple who are that was the ultimate point behind this... i just happen to work with them... jeeze i practicly just made sure the thing turned on...

all i wanted to offer you guys was a set of keys to the back door of sony... jeeze...
    in a manner of speaking course...

edit: btw metal gear solid looks pretty awsome!
    The new manny Roscro and Hitman 11

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123