Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Berg Killing

Poster
    guess its true what they say. americans dont do irony
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 22:41
    guess its true what they say. americans dont do irony
    no we don't. we buy wrinkle resistant

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    This Video is everywhere!!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by tracydani@12 May 2004 - 17:46
    From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened.
    ....and the thread split made no sense either. (a bit of over-modding)

I believe the video link should be shown if available. I have not seen it but anyone viewing it will most likely be disgusted and have disdain for the perpetrators.

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
    @TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn't need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........
    I hope you dont wet the bed or have a nightmare tonight in the future if you see my posts quick stick your head in the sand
    if you still can't handle the truth.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Video is available for direct download from:

www.ogrish.com

edit: WARNING

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@12 May 2004 - 20:06

www.ogrish.com

Smart man

edit:
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Busyman+12 May 2004 - 20:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 12 May 2004 - 20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@12 May 2004 - 17:46
    From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened.
    ....and the thread split made no sense either. (a bit of over-modding)

I believe the video link should be shown if available. I have not seen it but anyone viewing it will most likely be disgusted and have disdain for the perpetrators.

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them. [/b][/quote]
    The problem with this statement, is that these pictures have already been circulated thoughout various news circles... these photos can either leak out one by one and do longterm damage, or they can be officially released by the government for the world to see. Why should we, as a country, be ashamed of horrible acts such as these becoming public?
    Proud member of MDS

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 00:06

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by TROUBLE^MAKER+13 May 2004 - 01:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TROUBLE^MAKER &#064; 13 May 2004 - 01:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
    @TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn&#39;t need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........
    I hope you dont wet the bed or have a nightmare tonight in the future if you see my posts quick stick your head in the sand
    if you still can&#39;t handle the truth.
    [/b][/quote]

People die horribly everyday and not watching nor wanting to watch the actual event over and over is not necessary to understand the "truth" of the situation.

I think a person NOT having a nightmare over such a situation, would be of questionable sanity.

Maybe we should dig up dead bodies and film them rotting? I can post the details of the decomposition and call everyone a child who really doesn&#39;t want to hear the details.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast