Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Berg Killing

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Jibbler+12 May 2004 - 20:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 12 May 2004 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@12 May 2004 - 20:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani
    @12 May 2004 - 17:46
    From what I can tell, there are 2 threads here in this forum alone that tell you what has happened.

....and the thread split made no sense either. (a bit of over-modding)

I believe the video link should be shown if available. I have not seen it but anyone viewing it will most likely be disgusted and have disdain for the perpetrators.

Fine by me.

I also think that if the US has more pictures of the prison fiasco that they have a right NOT to release them.
    The problem with this statement, is that these pictures have already been circulated thoughout various news circles... these photos can either leak out one by one and do longterm damage, or they can be officially released by the government for the world to see. Why should we, as a country, be ashamed of horrible acts such as these becoming public? [/b][/quote]
    ALL of the pictures have not been shown.

I didn&#39;t say we should be ashamed of them becoming public but we should be ashamed.

It&#39;s obvious each picture worsens public opinion of America.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by hobbes
    People die horribly everyday and not watching nor wanting to watch the actual event over and over is not necessary to understand the "truth" of the situation.
    Well said.

Anyone who wants to watch the video would do well to think about the Berg family.

Nick Berg&#39;s mother said the family didn&#39;t hear from him until April 9. She said they learned from the U.S. government of his beheading long before the news hit international media. But, she said, family members cried when they learned the executioners taped the murder.

Michael Berg and his two other children fell to the ground outside their West Chester, Pa., home after learning a video of Nick Berg&#39;s killing was on the Internet.
    If that doesn&#39;t motivate you to not watch the video nothing will.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+13 May 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 13 May 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2nd gen noob@13 May 2004 - 00:06
    Video is available for direct download from:

www.ogrish.com

edit: WARNING
    This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB [/b][/quote]
    the head?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Originally posted by BigBoo+13 May 2004 - 04:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBoo @ 13 May 2004 - 04:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@13 May 2004 - 01:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-2nd gen noob
    @13 May 2004 - 00:06

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB
    the head? [/b][/quote]
    No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+13 May 2004 - 04:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 13 May 2004 - 04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 04:21

www.ogrish.com

This video is missing a very important part. Get the ones off P2P networks. *.wmv version about 5.30MB

the head?
    No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement. [/b][/quote]
    yeah the version off of kazaa gives a better picture of whats going on

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    muchspl2
    *removed link

Please dont post it here.

If you want it, use google or PM someone who has it

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by hobbes+13 May 2004 - 01:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 13 May 2004 - 01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TROUBLE^MAKER@13 May 2004 - 01:05
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrumbCat
    @12 May 2004 - 18:06
    @TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn&#39;t need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........

I hope you dont wet the bed or have a nightmare tonight in the future if you see my posts quick stick your head in the sand
    if you still can&#39;t handle the truth.
    People die horribly everyday and not watching nor wanting to watch the actual event over and over is not necessary to understand the "truth" of the situation.

I think a person NOT having a nightmare over such a situation, would be of questionable sanity.

Maybe we should dig up dead bodies and film them rotting? I can post the details of the decomposition and call everyone a child who really doesn&#39;t want to hear the details. [/b][/quote]
    You better wear your rubber panties to bed tonight, better safe than sorry.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob+13 May 2004 - 04:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (2nd gen noob @ 13 May 2004 - 04:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BigBoo@13 May 2004 - 04:21

www.ogrish.com

the head?
    No, it shows the decapitation in graphic detail. It does not, however, show the terrorists reading the statement. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah that whats I am talking about. Can someone find a english transcript?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Troublemaker,

Let&#39;s work on the creativity aspect a bit.

We really enjoyed the pee-pee stuff the first time. Your use of ribald humor to justify your craving to watch a gruesome act, was a real treat for us all. Using it a second time seems to reflect a lack of either effort or comedic range.

Also, when attempting to communicate, we adults, prefer to use the correct grammar.

"You had better..." would have been the ticket.

Cue the "irony" light.

Well, I blame myself for responding to you in the first place. Your name is "trouble^maker" not "sense^maker".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@12 May 2004 - 18:06
    @TROUBLE^MAKER:

We didn&#39;t need to know that you @ss - if we have no interest in seeing the video - we certainly have no interest in you describing it to us - I think the knowledge of the crime is plenty........

Go tell it to J2k4.
    Nick Berg Beheaded In Iraq, American civilian contractor

Posted: 11 May 2004 - 19:43

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=112622

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast