Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gasoline Reached $2 A Gallon Today In America!

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    A proud canadian here , thier gallons are bigger and dollar worth more . Ok I'm fuked

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 May 2004 - 01:00
    The Price of Gasoline hurts everybody.From the Price of that Pizza you order to Packages being shipped.

But since this is only a Problem for us Americans none of that really matters now does it.
    No, its a problem for everyone else.

If this thread has shown you anything, it must be that you still have it better than everyone else in this respect...

This is why there is so little sympathy afterall, if you were paying 8 times the price for Gas that we were, i'd have some sympathy......as its the other way around, im sorry, i just cant find that in me

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have not asked for sympathy or for anybody to feel sorry for us Americans.I do not see how it looked like I did.But it seems alot of people think this.I was just pointing out what is big news around here to see what others thought.

And now I know how others feel.

*Is it because I did not use my Green Smiley and used the angry Smiley that People fell this way?*

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    :x- why have you stopped using it? Has the price of gas driven the use of this smilie out of your budget?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    One of the reasons gas prices are so high is in the names of these oil companies.

You all do the math.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Well one thing I have found out is American really is the best Place to Live.Thanks for letting me know how much you all Pay.

I am going to start some more Threads in here b****ing about s*** over here just to see what it is like elsewhere.Thanks!

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 May 2004 - 03:50
    Well one thing I have found out is American really is the best Place to Live.Thanks for letting me know how much you all Pay.

I am going to start some more Threads in here b****ing about s*** over here just to see what it is like elsewhere.Thanks!

Yeah, I'm having a bad day. Found out my new plane can only hold three of my cars, so I am going to have to make 2 trips to get all my Hummers to my summer house.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@15 May 2004 - 20:50
    You just now figuring that out?

USA RULES!!!

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    went down to 96.5cents/liter here in surrey (BC) today, then it went back up to 97.5cents/liter. thank god my car isn't a gas guzzling suv (and to think i wanted to buy one of those )

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@16 May 2004 - 08:06
    went down to 96.5cents/liter here in surrey (BC) today, then it went back up to 97.5cents/liter. thank god my car isn't a gas guzzling suv (and to think i wanted to buy one of those )
    I thought you were 16 or something, what are you doing thinking about buying an SUV. Where's the money coming from for that.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast