Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Gasoline Reached $2 A Gallon Today In America!

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+17 May 2004 - 19:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 17 May 2004 - 19:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@17 May 2004 - 20:10
    If I was a parent the thought of giving my child a BigMac would be unheard of.&nbsp; Hell, I can&#39;t even eat a whole one.&nbsp;
    What kind of an American are you? [/b][/quote]
    Obviously not one that you can call typical.

Mcdonald&#39;s sucks. Fast Food period sucks&#33; I either cook or go out to eat. Besides fast food is not like it used to be. Nowadays you have punk little kidz there that spit in your food or drop your "Big Mac" patty on the floor and slide it off to that unsuspecting customer in the drive through.

The effects of minimum wage I suppose.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by shn+18 May 2004 - 17:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 18 May 2004 - 17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 May 2004 - 19:25
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @17 May 2004 - 20:10
    If I was a parent the thought of giving my child a BigMac would be unheard of. Hell, I can&#39;t even eat a whole one.

What kind of an American are you?
    Obviously not one that you can call typical.

Mcdonald&#39;s sucks. Fast Food period sucks&#33; I either cook or go out to eat. Besides fast food is not like it used to be. Nowadays you have punk little kidz there that spit in your food or drop your "Big Mac" patty on the floor and slide it off to that unsuspecting customer in the drive through.

The effects of minimum wage I suppose. [/b][/quote]
    one of the many reasons i don&#39;t eat at fast food places. lol, i thought this thread was about gasoline prices

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Poster
    What nutritional value does water have - answer that.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    gee FC has really done it now.

This topic has went from outlandish gas prices to fast-food quarrels and now an enviormental survey.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

I scanned that from our Local NewsPaper.Not a good Picture.But you get the idea.

I should not be laughing at that Picture.It is the truth.But what can you do but laugh at it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    wooh woooh ,
    so where are my posts gone in this thread?
    Ok so you have just done a clean up job on the site but why delete my posts? they were not defamatory in any way, contained no bad language and the comments and issues I raised were in keeping with the original topic. I thought thats what I had to do to make a post
    Ok they may have contained sarcasm and a slight reference to the imperialistic attitude of a US president, but they did speak many truths and reflected an attitude thats alive in most people, one of hypocrisy.
    So please explain why they were removed or reinstate them on this thread.
    Free speech, dudes

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Had you checked the "About Our Board" section, you would&#39;ve seen that *all* the posts for the last 20 days are gone because the board had to be restored from a backup.

We shall never see their likes again.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    ooomph, fair enough.
    Like all message boards that I contribute to, Inever readthe "stuff", if I did I&#39;d never get round to making my own comments
    But I&#39;m not gonna repeat my enigmatic pearls of wisdom coz I cant remember what I wrote
    Safe to saythough, they were of such Aristotle like musings I m surprised you didnt make them a sticky

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Sigh. Back to the gas prices. My wife bought a Trailblazer. She wanted a new Tahoe. I said HELL NO&#33; I aint puttin&#39; gas in that&#33; She then tried for a new Tblazer. NO. They depreciate to fast. She wound up with an &#39;03. It&#39;s got a V6 but it&#39;s still a gas guzzling road hog. SHe even tried to get me to buy a Tahoe....knowing I&#39;d never drive it so she could......... Or maybe she wants to cash in my life insurance. Knowing the way I drive I wouldn&#39;t make it a week in a land yaght without killing myself. I like curves and speed to much&#33;

What do I drive? &#39;89 Honda CRX si. It used to get great gas mileage. At least until the new V-Tech went in. I was looking at turbo&#39;s, but with the price of gas, I"m holding off a bit. I have a 45 minute commute even at 80 miles an hour...damn slow drivers and I fill up twice a week now at &#036;1.83 a gallon regular and I have to use premium at 1.98 a gallon&#33; I only have a 12 or 14 gallon tank. I ask for no sympathy. We don&#39;t deserve it anyway. Gotta get these egotistical idiots outa these SUV&#39;s and into something easier on the gas supply. We sports car nuts are different....

By the by, gas prices go up everydamn year befor Memorial day when US road travel is at it&#39;s highest. It never comes all the way down to the previous prices. They do it smart, up it a little at a time so the cattle...errrr...citizens won&#39;t complain to much.

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    the gas price is still way to low pay what we pay then you have grounds to moan

Just my view

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast