Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official E3 2004 Thread

Poster
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Games   -   #12
    Resident Evil 4 Info....

Not zombies.....but satanic monks?!

Im still trying to get that MGS3 15 minute trailer....give me more time......

3. Games   -   #13
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    lol u all should start playing Guild Wars!

u can only play it til may 14

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    i know youre all stupid and dont care

good quality advance wars underfire

for those who dont know, this time its quick moving 3rd person battlefield-meets-halo-meets-jet force gemini on gamecube, rather than topdown turnased GBA
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Games   -   #15
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@12 May 2004 - 02:34
    Next up is "Metal Gear:Ac!d" which supposingly picks up right after MGS2:SOL

More MG:Ac!d info
    was anyone else expecting PSP's graphics to be of the same quality as PS One, then was completely surprised to see screenshots like the MG Acid ones? really impressive. i hate to be superficial and obsess about graphics... but out of all the consoles i ever had, Playstation was the only one i never really enjoyed much 'cause the graphics looked so friggin' nasty.

also:
    Infinium Labs presented Phantom at the convention. it's now graduated from vaporware to... um... slightly-better-than-vaporware, i guess. you can get the hardware for "free" if you commit to a two-year subscription at $30 USD per month. meaning that the hardware ain't free: it's $720 to use it for two years, not including the price to download games. it uses a bizarre-looking input contraption that looks, oddly enough, like a keyboard and a mouse. i guess details about the game lineup were so exciting that these sites forgot to mention it.

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media/1084201309.html

http://megagames.com/news/html/console/fre...nddetails.shtml

7. Games   -   #17
    Interesting....

Speaking of Metal Gear....does anyone have the MGS3 trailers yet?

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    the official E3 thread needs a link to the
    OFFICIAL E3 SITE

its got plenty of movies too

9. Games   -   #19
    Originally posted by BigBoo@12 May 2004 - 23:20
    the official E3 thread needs a link to the
    OFFICIAL E3 SITE

its got plenty of movies too
    Cool. I forgot to mention that link....

Gots some vids for ya:

Resident Evil 4 Trailer

Viewtiful Joe 2 Trailer

Half Life 2 Trailer

Im sure the MGS3 trailer will be up soon.

Remember, this is only Day 1. Theres still 2 more days left, and even though most of the major stuff is out of the way, theres still a lot more games and info to be revealed....so keep checking this post.

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Metroid Prime: Hunters: This amazing first-person battle game uses wireless technology to connect up to four players simultaneously (in the E3 demo version). Each player gets a Metroid suit of a different color, and then tries to destroy the three opponents. Touch the stylus to the bottom screen to rotate the camera, aim and fire, or to transform into a Morph Ball. The game features the same artwork, sound, graphics, architecture and ambience found in the huge hit Metroid Prime.

stylus aiming. cool!...?

i can imagine putting my stylus through the screen when i lose, but this looks a lot more revolutionery than gimmicky for once

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast