Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official E3 2004 Thread

2. Games   -   #92
    Poster
    So it is true!!! B) Yuppie! Yuppie! (Continues jumping around wif joy)
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

3. Games   -   #93
    Originally posted by destroyerofevil@14 May 2004 - 00:02
    So it is true!!! B) Yuppie! Yuppie! (Continues jumping around wif joy)
    Yup.

I never expected so much info so soon....

But so far, this is the best GTA yet in terms of gamplay.

Now, we need to know about the weapons.....

4. Games   -   #94
    Poster
    Me want 2 noe more bout the vehicles. And yes this is gonna be the best game ever. B) And i thought vice city was good.
    The most addicktive music in the world is...William hung's!! Nah jk he can just suck my hotdog.

5. Games   -   #95
    About E3:

Day 2 is over.

Anyone got any news, or was today a slow day? I dunno.....

It would be great if there were new vids and pics showing off the PSP and the Nintendo DS, but apparently, nothing really big happened today.

That stuff about Sega working on the Matrix Online was a front for what they really have in store....I dont believe that working on the new Matrix game is BIG news....sure its good news, but, nothing to really care about.

Im pretty sure the big announcement comes tommorrow.....I hope....

Anyways, I have not much to say of the matter at the moment, so I leave you with some E3 bitches.

Unfortunately, its for Insiders only....and I aint a Insider. >_<

If anything occurs, in the middle of the night or morning, I&#39;ll post it.

6. Games   -   #96
    Poster
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 05:04
    About E3:

Day 2 is over.

It would be great if there were new vids and pics showing off the PSP and the Nintendo DS, but apparently, nothing really big happened today.

That stuff about Sega working on the Matrix Online was a front for what they really have in store....I dont believe that working on the new Matrix game is BIG news....sure its good news, but, nothing to really care about.

Anyways, I have not much to say of the matter at the moment, so I leave you with some E3 bitches.

LMAO @ your sig.

7. Games   -   #97
    Originally posted by j4y3m+14 May 2004 - 01:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m @ 14 May 2004 - 01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Manny Roscoe@14 May 2004 - 05:04
    About E3:

Day 2 is over.

LMAO @ your sig. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks&#33;

8. Games   -   #98
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    that doom3 vid scared the crap out of me, i can&#39;t imagine how horribly terrifying it will be when i&#39;m playing it, it looks like a masterpeice&#33; and i never knew that xbox could handle it thanks for the great links/posts, great job u guys&#33; B)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #99
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@14 May 2004 - 01:28
    that doom3 vid scared the crap out of me, i can&#39;t imagine how horribly terrifying it will be when i&#39;m playing it, it looks like a masterpeice&#33; and i never knew that xbox could handle it thanks for the great links/posts, great job u guys&#33; B)
    You&#39;re Welcome.

Theres even more stuff to be reported tomorrow, so stay tuned.

10. Games   -   #100
    Poster
    Nothing really big has been shown yet(minus the psp) I hope there&#39;s something huge tommorow.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast