Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange Dreams

Poster
    zapjd can you make sense of this?

im stood in the carpark behind the houses and someone comes up to me on a mini tractor, gives me a tenner, then drives off?
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by zapjb@14 May 2004 - 01:10
    Everybody has fears. Wasn't calling you anything. If I hurt your feelings I'm sorry.
    Youv'e not hurt my feelings

3. Lounge   -   #23
    a while ago i was having dreams where everything is okay, then zombies come out of now where and i have to survive. its really fun, i enjoy these dreams, but then i stopeed having them had these dreams like, 4 nights in a row.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by colt45joe@14 May 2004 - 01:16
    a while ago i was having dreams where everything is okay, then zombies come out of now where and i have to survive. its really fun, i enjoy these dreams, but then i stopeed having them had these dreams like, 4 nights in a row.
    maybe playing resi evil til 5 in the mornings did it
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by colt45joe@14 May 2004 - 01:16
    were you playin resident evil during that time ??

6. Lounge   -   #26
    nah, it was actually dawn of the dead that did it. i like that movie.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. Waited all that time to eat and then woke up.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 May 2004 - 01:24
    I don't know why... but for some reason.... I always have stupid dreams. My dreams never make sense, nor are they good or bad, just stupid.

One time I had a dream, I was hunting in my parking lot, and I shot a large animal, only to see that it was an old lady. Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream, I was locked in an electronic store. I started playing with the Gamecube, then an employee told me to stop, and kicked me out. Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream... I was at CircuitCity, playing the Gamecube. Out of no where my uncle shows up and says "you know what I bought one of these for $400 dollars". Then I woke up.

One time I had a dream. During the entire dream, some lady was making me lunch. I waited and waited and waited... Finally my lunch was ready. Right before I could eat it I woke up. Waited all that time to eat and then woke up.
    wow mr jacker you seem too either want a game cube or you play far too much as for shooting the old lady was it anyone you know

as for the last one prob just hungry

i like silly dreams the subconscious is a wonderful thing

9. Lounge   -   #29
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY+13 May 2004 - 17:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 13 May 2004 - 17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@13 May 2004 - 22:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-mortsapprentice
    @13 May 2004 - 15:47
    Errm cheers snny i presume you mean blatantly homersexual wich is possible but i&#39;m not telling

where do i get a bee hat ?? do you have one ?

No he meant latently (latent would of been the proper tense)...Which is pretty much the opposite off a blatant homosexual.

And if your not telling and it&#39;s possible... then latent is
    definitely the word for you

Peace brotherdoobie
    Au contraire, mon frere.
    EDit: or should that be "mon frere toxico"?

If I&#39;d have wanted to use latent instead of latently, I would have said: You are a latent (adjective, modifier for homersexual) homersexual, rather than: latently(adverb, describes how he is it) homersexual.

hehe[/b][/quote]
    I stand corrected...Your grasp of the english language is superb.
    Much better than my Swedish.

However SnnY.... Your spelling of homosexual is quite hilarious,and
    I wish to thank you for the laugh.

Not only have we learned a lesson today...But I believe it has brought us
    closer :beerchug:

Peace brotherdoobie

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED
    Lol what if i had a dream the next night that i was fucked up and went on a shooting rampage?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast