Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Do I Make My Web Pages Bigger

Ofcourse, coz your resolution is higher

Whats your resolution? (Right click Desktop > Properties > Settings)
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    resolution is 1024x768

Image Resized
    [img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1394/untitled15.JPG' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

the text size is fine but it doesnt fit the &#39;frame&#39; fully

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    It&#39;s just the way the page was coded to display. it&#39;s not 100% width.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    If you like IE, then you&#39;re gonna love MyIE2. It even has an option to zoom instead of just increasing the text size. There is even a plug-in that allows you to zoom automatically. That is unless you are talking about something else. Still, in any case, MyIE2 and Firefox are way better than IE.

--EDIT--
    Yeah, the reason that page doesn&#39;t fully fit the screen depend on the way it was scripted. People can either make a webite fit a certain percentage depending on the size of the browser or make it a static non-changing size.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    i like that myIE2 browser. just to add i dont even have the i386 folder also i went into control panel>regional language settings>advanced tab and some of the boxes which are checked under the &#39;code page conversion tables&#39; dont even exist on my pc so i have tried to make a few changes but it has asked for the xp disk which i have but have not inserted as yet- what do you advise?

EDIT: also my icons in my taskbar are slighty blury, its like when you spill a drop of water on ink written paper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12