Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Guess Youv Noticed But Ya Iam Back!

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SciManAl@15 May 2004 - 11:46
    lol i didnt steal this computer, rather i got a reall job now, working as a tech rep at Wichita State University, i get 25 an hour, so rather i just have a large income, and no use for it yet... so i went all out with this computer althouth all in all it cost me $1700,  anyways, like i said the box says 1mb, while i do notice on the net it seems to show the 3000+ at 512... mayby its really a 3200+ hrm let me check for sure...

omg didnt ur computer go B00m or sumthin...
    hehe not qoute Boom, more like caught on fire... i oced far to far with alchohal in the system at 50% and air bubles were running through the system for some reason they both hit the CPU and boom... water water everywhere and a scorched bboard and cpu and cards...
    there are two things in this post that tell me you are lying\have been lying since u got back

1. You said that your computer exploded from alcohol being in your watercooling system. But before you left at one point you said that your motherboard had fryed from a major oc while you were out and you came home to find a melted motherboard. and then another time you said that the riaa got your computer and you had set it to know if it was in use by someone other than yourself and that it sent 600volts\watts from your power supply into all of your drives. i said volts\watts becuase you typed in one post that it was volts, and in another you typed watts

2. you say that you are now a tech rep at a university, and in that psp thread you said you work for sony. here is a quote:

no need to get pissy with me... if ya want my knowledge take it, if ya dont then put it to sleep, i am not mr psp buff... but i know poeple who are that was the ultimate point behind this... i just happen to work with them... jeeze i practicly just made sure the thing turned on...

all i wanted to offer you guys was a set of keys to the back door of sony... jeeze...
    in a manner of speaking course...

edit: btw metal gear solid looks pretty awsome!
    now which do you work for? even if u did ork for sony, they wouldnt let one of these puppies out of there labs not that you could get that high into rank with sony in the few months that youve been gone from the forum to even be a beta tester of such an important project.

you better start keeping your stories straight, or no one is going to beleive your bs.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+15 May 2004 - 17:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 15 May 2004 - 17:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl@15 May 2004 - 11:46
    lol i didnt steal this computer, rather i got a reall job now, working as a tech rep at Wichita State University, i get 25 an hour, so rather i just have a large income, and no use for it yet... so i went all out with this computer althouth all in all it cost me &#036;1700, anyways, like i said the box says 1mb, while i do notice on the net it seems to show the 3000+ at 512... mayby its really a 3200+ hrm let me check for sure...

hehe not qoute Boom, more like caught on fire... i oced far to far with alchohal in the system at 50% and air bubles were running through the system for some reason they both hit the CPU and boom... water water everywhere and a scorched bboard and cpu and cards...
    there are two things in this post that tell me you are lying&#092;have been lying since u got back

1. You said that your computer exploded from alcohol being in your watercooling system. But before you left at one point you said that your motherboard had fryed from a major oc while you were out and you came home to find a melted motherboard. and then another time you said that the riaa got your computer and you had set it to know if it was in use by someone other than yourself and that it sent 600volts&#092;watts from your power supply into all of your drives. i said volts&#092;watts becuase you typed in one post that it was volts, and in another you typed watts

2. you say that you are now a tech rep at a university, and in that psp thread you said you work for sony. here is a quote:

no need to get pissy with me... if ya want my knowledge take it, if ya dont then put it to sleep, i am not mr psp buff... but i know poeple who are that was the ultimate point behind this... i just happen to work with them... jeeze i practicly just made sure the thing turned on...

all i wanted to offer you guys was a set of keys to the back door of sony... jeeze...

edit: btw metal gear solid looks pretty awsome&#33;
    now which do you work for? even if u did ork for sony, they wouldnt let one of these puppies out of there labs not that you could get that high into rank with sony in the few months that youve been gone from the forum to even be a beta tester of such an important project.

you better start keeping your stories straight, or no one is going to beleive your bs. [/b][/quote]
    Isn&#39;t he only 16 or so? Thats what he looked in the pictures he posted...

16 and already worked for Sony, a university...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+15 May 2004 - 12:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 15 May 2004 - 12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@15 May 2004 - 17:23
    <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl
    @15 May 2004 - 11:46
    lol i didnt steal this computer, rather i got a reall job now, working as a tech rep at Wichita State University, i get 25 an hour, so rather i just have a large income, and no use for it yet... so i went all out with this computer althouth all in all it cost me &#036;1700,&nbsp; anyways, like i said the box says 1mb, while i do notice on the net it seems to show the 3000+ at 512... mayby its really a 3200+ hrm let me check for sure...

there are two things in this post that tell me you are lying&#092;have been lying since u got back

1. You said that your computer exploded from alcohol being in your watercooling system. But before you left at one point you said that your motherboard had fryed from a major oc while you were out and you came home to find a melted motherboard. and then another time you said that the riaa got your computer and you had set it to know if it was in use by someone other than yourself and that it sent 600volts&#092;watts from your power supply into all of your drives. i said volts&#092;watts becuase you typed in one post that it was volts, and in another you typed watts

edit: btw metal gear solid looks pretty awsome&#33;

you better start keeping your stories straight, or no one is going to beleive your bs.
    Isn&#39;t he only 16 or so? Thats what he looked in the pictures he posted...

16 and already worked for Sony, a university... [/b][/quote]
    ya i forgot about that, he linked to his &#39;gallery&#39; of computer pics last night, and i notest he was really young, but didnt want to mention anything

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    What did he lie about last time? I never followed it...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+15 May 2004 - 08:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 15 May 2004 - 08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SciManAl@15 May 2004 - 07:38
    arg, while i cant say everything i have said at this forum is true in the past... i do promise you i will be clean as a whistle then some...
    Ok. That&#39;s good to know. I sure hope you keep your word. [/b][/quote]
    Looks like his word is still a lie.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@15 May 2004 - 17:51
    What did he lie about last time? I never followed it...
    The RIAA put spyware into his anime movies, and subsequently stole his PC. He rigged his PC so 600 volt-o-watts fired through it when somebody else used it (how the PC knew I don&#39;t know). The RIAA took him to court, and over a period of about 3 days, he won the case. The media and anti-anti-P2P groups said nothing about RIAA raids on a minor, nor anything about a minor beating the RIAA in court.
    All of this happened while he was stealing Apple MAC G5s from his place of eductation&#39;s storage.

EDIT: Or just look here.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 03:48 AM.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by SciManAl@15 May 2004 - 18:03
    lo ok whatevr i said befor i came back just disregard...
    i am 17 now... i work as a under-grad student for WSU, (mom helped me get there shes a professor)

its a side job for sony, i do reviews and basicly beta test its a much slower job that pays me not very much at all... 10 bcuks or so per game etc...

also that would be true it never does leeve the labs, and i never get to touch one without the supervision of others in regards to psp... that would be why i cant produce pictures that would definitly make trouble for my dwindling job security...

i have had 2 new computers since that one fried, the one nbetween was shit though... i was trying to get PIII to 1.5 GHZ, but it died, and here we are now? anything else ya need explained? i really want o get off to a good foot, but then who cares oh well slag me...
    Could make sense, but earning 25 dollars an hour; thats a high wage is it not?

And you are 17? Meaning you haven&#39;t even gone on to further eductation?

How about posting a picture of something that links you to Sony?

EDIT: Oh yes, how is the 12 or so hour plane journey whenever you want to test Sony&#39;s ultra new stuff? I expect most of the games are still fully Japanese. Unless you&#39;re actually at E3 right now

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    SciMan...what&#39;s the point in lying? Do you think you&#39;re going to get people admiring you, you think you&#39;ll get girls falling over themselves for you, what?

I read what Mad Cat posted and was literally laughing out loud.

Get a life

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    your still fcking lying, wtf. you tell us to disregard stuff from before you left, but even stuff since you came back has been lies.

how about you just stop lying, and all you do is post in other peoples threads with help for them. ok? stop lying

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast