Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slipknott

Poster
    Some of the songs on there sounded alot like Stone Sour. I'm glad they tried to experiment instead of making an album full of just screaming lyrics though. Probably their worst album, but not too bad.

2. Music   -   #12
    is there eny Subliminal Verses in slipknots new cd "Vol 3: (The Subliminal Verses) :-"

3. Music   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I hate them sorry

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@18 May 2004 - 03:13
    drums were actually coordinated
    Drums have always been cordinated yet syncopated this is why Joey is known as 1 of the best drummers in the world.

I also have to say all the new songs i've heard (i'm a big slipknot fan) Duality, Pulse of the maggots, Dont get close & Welcome. Duality is the only real 1 that has stuck out for me.

As someone else was saying i 2 here to much Stone Sour i heard this album was gonna be darker then ever before but all i've heard is wait & bleed/My Plauge songs they need more People = Shit & Spit it Out.

SlipKnoT are the best band in my teenage life!!
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I got it straight away...im not a huge slipknot fan...but i do enjoy listening to their music...And i was happy with their new album...sure there was mellow tracks but i dont think any band really want to just scream shit 24/7...I have to agree with the people who said Duality is a great song...it combines all thats great about slipknot...agression with melody...Im happy i downloaded it...and will be listening to it for a while to come...well until velvet revolver come out...and all in all i think it was a great effort from the guys

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Then why ask our opinions?
    Sorry. Post things that u dont like about the album but don&#39;t just go on about how u hate the band flaming etc.

It was on Suprnova.org a few days ago for anyone looking for it
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r&#33;

7. Music   -   #17
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    that Duality song is so dope has any1 seen the music for it?

8. Music   -   #18
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Well its different from what I expected. It seems that slipknot are moving further away from the "nu-metal" genre.
    I liked the album and Joeys drumming on it was tight.
    The music seems to keep all the aggression and darkness of Iowa without being so in your face about it.

9. Music   -   #19
    Eagerly awaited and not disappointed.

10. Music   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by joeyipod+18 May 2004 - 06:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 18 May 2004 - 06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@18 May 2004 - 03:13
    drums were actually coordinated
    Drums have always been cordinated yet syncopated this is why Joey is known as 1 of the best drummers in the world. [/b][/quote]
    Bullshit Joey aint the best. If he was the best then Slipknot would not need 3 drummers. And the drums sounded like shit(as everything else did too) on all Slipknots songs I heard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast