Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Whys My Site Spam?

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Why don't you try purchasing your own site rather than allow unscrupulous web hosts to do such things? If you have purchased this site (rather than a free account) I recommend switching.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Glad to see FST is so content on protecting the interest of it's members. Maybe your team should come out with an Av as well.

What a joke. I still say censorship on this board sucks! But then again, who gives a shit!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Samurai@17 May 2004 - 22:16
    Why don't you try purchasing your own site rather than allow unscrupulous web hosts to do such things? If you have purchased this site (rather than a free account) I recommend switching.
    No the host didnt do it. My friend pays for everthing, and had that bright idea. To ease the money load. (hosting kazaa cost alot) Anywayz now the spyware thing is gone, so its cool.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@18 May 2004 - 02:28
    hosting kazaa cost alot
    so i assume, since you must register to download kazaa, that the price you get for valid email addys covers the cost?!?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by Vargas+18 May 2004 - 01:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vargas @ 18 May 2004 - 01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@18 May 2004 - 02:28
    hosting kazaa cost alot
    so i assume, since you must register to download kazaa, that the price you get for valid email addys covers the cost?&#33;? [/b][/quote]
    We want people to register to save from some problems. HAckers and spammers, that we get. Most people dont go throght the troble to sign up just to spam.

I dont quit get what you mean by "valid email addys covers the cost." We pay out of our own poket for everything now.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+18 May 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 18 May 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Vargas@18 May 2004 - 01:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith
    @18 May 2004 - 02:28
    hosting kazaa cost alot

so i assume, since you must register to download kazaa, that the price you get for valid email addys covers the cost?&#33;?
    We want people to register to save from some problems. HAckers and spammers, that we get. Most people dont go throght the troble to sign up just to spam.

I dont quit get what you mean by "valid email addys covers the cost." We pay out of our own poket for everything now. [/b][/quote]
    He means you are selling them to spammers and making profit from fecking other people about.

At least that&#39;s how I read it.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 May 2004 - 13:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 18 May 2004 - 13:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@18 May 2004 - 22:13
    Originally posted by Vargas@18 May 2004 - 01:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith
    @18 May 2004 - 02:28
    hosting kazaa cost alot

so i assume, since you must register to download kazaa, that the price you get for valid email addys covers the cost?&#33;?

I dont quit get what you mean by "valid email addys covers the cost." We pay out of our own poket for everything now.
    He means you are selling them to spammers and making profit from fecking other people about.

At least that&#39;s how I read it. [/b][/quote]
    Ahh ok, then no we dont do that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12