Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ares 1.8.1 Is Out!

Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Ares is a free peer to peer file sharing program that disables users from sharing any digital file excluding images, audio, video, software, documents, and a few other filetypes.
    You may now easily publish your files through the Ares decentralized network. As a member of the virtual community, you can search and download just about any approved file shared by other users.
    With Ares you can also join chat rooms or host your channel and meet new friends.

Ares Lite Edition The lite edition has been tuned to obtain low CPU usage and small memory footprint while keeping all the basic features of Ares (Library-Search-Transfer-Chat). Recommended to Windows98 and WindowsME users.

Ares Regular Edition The regular edition features a tabbed web-browser, audio/video player with playlist support and the ability to host chatrooms with your computer. Recommended to WindowsXP and Windows2000 users

http://www.areslite.com/index.html

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    it gets better with every release...i like what they did with the play list, awesome p2p program.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i tryd finding Battlefield Vietnam in the lite one, but i ony get music and cd keys

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Masked_Mistery@9 May 2004 - 16:39
    i tryd finding Battlefield Vietnam in the lite one, but i ony get music and cd keys
    i prefer the regular version of Ares...it has more features in it...it looks better now, it is striped down to clean cut Ares, and no more fancy icons and all that shit.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Pay attention, the NavHelper spyware is still there, uncheck the damn thing when the installation begin.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Has anyone got a different link to this as site is down.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    P4 2.4C / 1024M / R9600XT 128M / 80GB / 400W
    Peer-to-peer Programs...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Old Fella
    Yeah, was looking there. They seem to send you to the same spot so no luck. Will try on KLite and see if anyone is sharing it.

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    blank BT Rep: +1
    what network does it run on? whats the user base like?
    edit ur direct links are down as well
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast