Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online Multiplayer Games

Counter Strike is number one for sure, but I downloaded Soldier Of Fortune 2 and got that online (for like 3hrs) and that was fucking amazing, shame it won't work now. I'll probably buy it just for it's online play, it's diamond.

2. Games   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Hurray for Counter Strike!

now if valve will just get 1.6 out...

oh ya heres Steam/ Counter Strike 1.6, get it if you dont have it!

3. Games   -   #13
    Americas Army

and its free too. Well at least it was my favorite, I havn't played much of any of them since the launch of XBL

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by Mephisto_Spawn@17 March 2003 - 05:10
    COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STARCRAFT
    DIABLO 2
    nice list but more in general

BLIZZARD GAMES~

5. Games   -   #15
    I have always been a Blizzard fan except i was a little disappointed with Warcraft 3 but if it plays and it's by Blizzard, you will see me playing it! :-) :-)

6. Games   -   #16
    TRshady
    Delta Force 2

7. Games   -   #17
    naw war3 is nice... but then again i hate how they limited it on 90 max food ~-- thatz low n gay... that means that there is a need for quick rushes... sigh*

8. Games   -   #18
    I hate the income in War3. You need to have a big army sumtimes but thats when you have a extremely low income and you only get like 2 gold per peasent

9. Games   -   #19
    yea that too... but then again you can get money so quickly... n it all depends on the heros!

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    What about Rainbow Six: Raven Shield? ... The demo alone has gotten a crapload of attention ever since it came out 4 months ago... I know also for a fact, that out of the box, it comes with a map-editor. The multi- player side of the game is absolutely gonna rock. R6: Raven Shield will be THE online multiplayer first-person shooter.

Anyone else?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast