Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Shareaza Good?

Originally posted by Opposite@10 June 2004 - 08:25

- Kazaa Lite K++

- Kazaa Gold (I got that piece of crap cracked, of course)
    Kazaa Gold its just a ripped version of Kazaa Lite .

Also if you want to be amazed about Bitorent get Bitornado or G3Torent ( nice interface ) and use Suprnova site for start .

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by sharedholder+10 June 2004 - 14:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 10 June 2004 - 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Opposite@10 June 2004 - 08:25

- Kazaa Lite K++

- Kazaa Gold (I got that piece of crap cracked, of course)
    Kazaa Gold its just a ripped version of Kazaa Lite . [/b][/quote]
    Yeah. It&#39;s the same exact thing.

Plus, they both download from the same network. There is no need to use both clients.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Is Shareaza good?

Ever heard the phrase: Jack-of-all-trades and master of none? Follow the advice of those who have suggested you opt for separate clients.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    ed2k,G2 networks are great. I find it is best to use only those network in Shareaza.

The all-in-one feature is pretty good I think. The G2 network (for me) is much faster than the ed2k network with it&#39;s bloody long ques, but the ability to find an ed2k hash and then download it on G2 is great.
    Are you using a firewall/router? Open your ports. Use a ramdom port numbers. that solves many ques problems. (for me anyways) B)

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    download.com warning re. warezp2p

Editor&#39;s note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software&#39;s installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options. For more information, read

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Saraband@12 June 2004 - 08:51
    download.com warning re. warezp2p

Editor&#39;s note: This download includes additional applications bundled with the software&#39;s installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options. For more information, read
    Thats good to know but it is better to make a new topic for it.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Well thanks for taking time with giving me the links, I guess I was pretty wrong.

Since last time, BT gain a chance. All I have to do now is to find a working link with Simpsons seasons. Any hints? (PM?)

Btw: I&#39;m using Shareaza as my BT client and it&#39;s working just fine. Although there is a small problem:

I&#39;m connecting to the internet through a LAN and my server administrator became pretty troubled because Shareaza is making too many outside links, blocking the server from time to time. Although I explained him that I don&#39;t have a trojan on my computer, the problem remains. So, anyone knows what should I do?
    For the moment I limited the maximum downloaded files to 3, the maximum transfers to 20 and the maximum transfers per file to 8. Anything else?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    muchspl2
    why don&#39;t you try a fucking different client like we told you
    http://www.bittornado.com
    and http://www.robotolabs.cjb.net/ has everything to do with simpsons
    but hey you seem to want to do things your own way

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Are you talking about the OMFG_the_download_closed_after_five_minutes_and_I_only_find_out_that_after_a_day_so_it_was_all_just_a_wasted_fuking_*experimental*_time version of BitTornado?
    Not working for me, thanx anywayz.

The link was cool, though. May it be your way.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    muchspl2
    someone just lock this before I e-strangle him
    what a fucking idiot, it pains me to waste my time trying to help people only to get shitted on
    fuck you & your shitty ass client thats so much better than all the rest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast