Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine?

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    There is no way in the world I can teelll anyone not to drugs, I would be being so hypocritical

2. Lounge   -   #22
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing@11 June 2004 - 18:53
    Drugs are as bad or dangerous as the people using them.

Ignorance and abuse make drugs kill.

I agree wit cheese on most points.

If used wisely, well informed and with the meaning of broadening your horizons

fitting your boundries, most drugs can definitly add to your wellbeing.

It is there where people use it mainly to compensate for their stress, emptiness,

trouble, lonelyness, etc. with drugs, (being a total fool helps too)that they start

getting dangerous.

I will never promote the use of any drug, incl smoking and drinking.

I do however find all drugs should be legalised, so we can finally use the money

now lost by the -never to win- war on drugs and the money made by the mafia,

to truly protect our children and less fortunate from the scum of the earth.

We should have total (governmental) control over all of the processes, hence get

an enormous extra flow of taxes(very high taxes, imo), have control to who is

sold, more control over quality and quantities sold, fairer prices for the farmers,

better education(on drugs),etc, etc.

I know it sounds totally eutopian and off this planet, but i think in the end it is

the only way.

Yogi

Ohhh, and coke can be nice, used moderatly and on the right occasion.......
    I am sooooooooooo in agreement with you here Yogi.

I think drugs if used occasionally and in the right frame of mind are fine. The same way having a few drinks occasionally is fine.

I also agree that they should be legalized. It is much easier to control who has access to them if they are governed.

I don't use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by Withcheese@12 June 2004 - 01:56
    Indeed.

Birthdays, special occassions and, of course, for a very white christmas.

on the ride home we talked about christmas memories.

about his big family gatherings with the christmas tree in the corner. I would stop in, and his mom would feed me coke and mushies. she'd always send some home for my mom.

we talked about my christmas mornings. both of my parents in their pj's smoking pot and watching us tear open the presents.

we sat in the park and smoked. until we were both tearing eyed, wanting everything to stop changing. wanting our childhoods back.

we drove home the rest of the way silently. and when I got home, I sat on my chair, looking at the christmas tree with it's xtc and snowdust ornaments.

I'm finally in the Christmas spirit.

.Me..Home..Sign..Cam..Then..then. .now.

yoho

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by NikkiD+12 June 2004 - 02:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 12 June 2004 - 02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SensualBarfing@11 June 2004 - 18:53
    Drugs are as bad or dangerous as the people using them.

Ignorance and abuse make drugs kill.

I agree wit cheese on most points.

If used wisely, well informed and with the meaning of broadening your horizons

fitting your boundries, most drugs can definitly add to your wellbeing.

It is there where people use it mainly to compensate for their stress, emptiness,

trouble, lonelyness, etc. with drugs, (being a total fool helps too)that they start

getting dangerous.

I will never promote the use of any drug, incl smoking and drinking.

I do however find all drugs should be legalised, so we can finally use the money

now lost by the -never to win- war on drugs and the money made by the mafia,

to truly protect our children and less fortunate from the scum of the earth.

We should have total (governmental) control over all of the processes, hence get

an enormous extra flow of taxes(very high taxes, imo), have control to who is

sold, more control over quality and quantities sold, fairer prices for the farmers,

better education(on drugs),etc, etc.

I know it sounds totally eutopian and&nbsp; off this planet, but i think in the end it is

the only way.

Yogi

I am sooooooooooo in agreement with you here Yogi.

I think drugs if used occasionally and in the right frame of mind are fine. The same way having a few drinks occasionally is fine.

I also agree that they should be legalized. It is much easier to control who has access to them if they are governed.

I don&#39;t use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit. [/b][/quote]
    wow.............. :"> :

And i agree with Jonno there too...... It can be "too good" for some......

I have no probs with it, i just have to stay off the booze; to each his pitchholes....

Yogi

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by NikkiD@12 June 2004 - 00:12

I don&#39;t use coccaine personally. I did at one point in my life and will agree with Jonno that it is very easy to abuse, and not easy to quit.
    WooHOo&#33; You see that?..........Someone agreed with me YAY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Legalize it, don&#39;t critisize it B)

Jonno B)

Edit: WooHoo&#33; Yogi agree&#39;s with me too
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #26
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    all droga
    coke, speed, acid, E totally kick ass and will make you feel like you never felt before (out of circumstance)
    enjoy it if you do it.
    I think most humans know it is not natural to do so.
    hence they use logic.
    most people have logic, use it.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Different drugs are for different ppl, so ppl may want to be high some may take downers, it fils a gap that they miss in life, what we need to ask ourselves is why we have that gap, what is it were looking for? were all a product of society, to have taken any drug in my family background was absolutely taboo which is probably the reason I did it in the first place. I have probably taken every substance that is documented on the search for something that I like and fills the hole that society has left for me, I believe in a world that does&#39;nt exist that was shown to be my world by ppl I respect,I was a late 80&#39;s child, designer drugs washed through my town in no time at all. I swam with the shoal and liked it although it caused me no end of misery looking back now even though I have lived off the principle that I&#39;d rather regret something I&#39;d done rather than something I&#39;d never done I still have regrets, Knowledge is power how can cocaine be classed as a class A drug when 2day I&#39;ve had a bout 1/2 gram (just to be sociable) and already I thinks its shit but as for cannabis I&#39;ve tried to do without for 15 years and still failed, the problem is that it is&#39;nt the cannabis thats the problem its the nicotine in the ciggarettes thats the problem yet I can buy ciggarettes in a shop next to the sweets I buy for my baby girl. the government needs to put its cards on the table and stop lying about the reasons behind its drug classifications.

In short cocaine is over rated.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    @ SensualBarfing - couldn&#39;t have put it better myself

@ Withcheese -
    Birthdays, special occassions and, of course, for a very white christmas.
    I haven&#39;t heard that said for such a long time &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

@ Danb - yeah me too

my twopence worth - moderation is the name of the game
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

9. Lounge   -   #29
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    or spending the £50 on something that makes u feel good about yourself rather than something that makes u feel good about some1 you think u are

I think it was better than I though I&#39;m off for another G (only joking)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by brenda@12 June 2004 - 00:13
    my twopence worth - moderation is the name of the game
    Thx for the free advertising.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast