Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst Book

unfortunately, ben elton is a scriptwriter over a novelist.

All ben elton detractors should read the play "Silly Cow".

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    some book called Fahrenheit 41.. I kept getting bored very fast for some reason. Maybe I'm not much into romance novels though. I like adventure

3. Lounge   -   #23
    cold sassy tree it is so boring

4. Lounge   -   #24
    One of the worst books ever is one I was given for my birthday and 3 months later and 86 pages in I have no idea what it is about. It's called *runs off to find it* The Dreaming Stones by Sarah Harrison and I just cannot get into it at all. I've finally given up on it and am reading my first Terry Pratchett book and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

I rate "To Kill A Mockingbird" as my all time favourite book, without question. If I ever have a son I want to call him Jeremy but of course he would be Jem.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Nice Girls Finish Last - Sparkle Hayter

utter shite girly claptrap
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@26 June 2004 - 14:08
    some book called Fahrenheit 41.. I kept getting bored very fast for some reason. Maybe I'm not much into romance novels though. I like adventure
    Tell me you don't mean Farenheit 451. That ain't exactly a romance novel bud. It's more of a adventure/suspense kind of thing. Ah well

7. Lounge   -   #27
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    I haven't read many books, but i sure hated "Dream Speaker," 'The Englishman's Boy\son\something," and and some book about dolphins...can't remember what it was called.

All of these books i was forced to read at school.

Only books i've read at home are goosebumpls books back when i was like 8, and the harry potter books...

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@10 July 2004 - 06:59
    I haven't read many books, but i sure hated "Dream Speaker," 'The Englishman's Boy\son\something," and and some book about dolphins...can't remember what it was called.

Only books i've read at home are goosebumpls books back when i was like 8, and the harry potter books...
    rossco wtf u doing in bookworld??

schools over!!! enjoy ur summer

i dont have a worst book yet all the books i read i liked

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    The Magickers.

American carbon copy of Harry Potter,

kids at Camp Ravenwyng, a magic camp.

3 friends, 2 guys and a girl.

Dumbledore character, Gavan Rainwater

crecent shaped scar

crap
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

10. Lounge   -   #30
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+10 July 2004 - 10:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 10 July 2004 - 10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@10 July 2004 - 06:59
    I haven&#39;t read many books, but i sure hated "Dream Speaker," &#39;The Englishman&#39;s Boy&#092;son&#092;something," and and some book about dolphins...can&#39;t remember what it was called.

Only books i&#39;ve read at home are goosebumpls books back when i was like 8, and the harry potter books...
    rossco wtf u doing in bookworld??

schools over&#33;&#33;&#33; enjoy ur summer

i dont have a worst book yet all the books i read i liked [/b][/quote]

What YOU doing in here?

lol, i was bored, looking around teh forum, noticed a topic called worst book, and just had to post. lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast