Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Figured It Out

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 June 2004 - 20:53

Thank God that has never happened to me.

well from recent pictures i thought your clothes had rip cords

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Why you got a rising warning level? Is it because you keep lying?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
    Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth.

Everyone instantly started taking the piss out of his size (being tackedful here )

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I've never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I've realised why

Whats the first thing you do if someone pulls down your shorts?

You bend down and try to hide your privates while grabbing your shorts to pull up right?

Well there it is.........You try to hide them/It , as you bend down your manhood retracts making it appear much smaller than atually is.

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it's much less demeening

Sorry, just one of my weird thought processes

Jonno B)
    thats the funniest thing ive heard this quarter mate.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats+17 June 2004 - 11:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crazy_billy_bats @ 17 June 2004 - 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@16 June 2004 - 22:11
    Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. &nbsp;

Everyone instantly started taking the piss out of his size (being tackedful here )

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I&#39;ve never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I&#39;ve realised why

You bend down and try to hide your privates while grabbing your shorts to pull up right?

Well there it is.........You try to hide them/It , as you bend down your manhood retracts making it appear much smaller than atually is.

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening &nbsp;

Jonno B)
    thats the funniest thing ive heard this quarter mate. [/b][/quote]
    cobber, throw another joey on the barbie.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+17 June 2004 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 17 June 2004 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@17 June 2004 - 11:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS
    @16 June 2004 - 22:11
    Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth. &nbsp;

And I got to thinking about the times that has happend, I&#39;ve never seen someone have that happen to them and someone shout "My god thats huge" etc and I&#39;ve realised why

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening &nbsp;

Jonno B)

cobber, throw another joey on the barbie. [/b][/quote]
    As far as i remember he&#39;s Irish, living in Spain.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+17 June 2004 - 12:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 17 June 2004 - 12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Ok after a conversation about a guy having his shorts pulled down in a pub, nothing on undernieth.

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening

Jonno B)

cobber, throw another joey on the barbie. [/b][/quote]
    Bill is Irish. And a sound bloke with it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by chalice+17 June 2004 - 12:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 17 June 2004 - 12:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@17 June 2004 - 12:28

So in conclusion I will give the advice that I myself will heed to, and that is if someone pulls down your shorts, stay stood up, it&#39;s much less demeening

Jonno B)

cobber, throw another joey on the barbie.
    Bill is Irish. And a sound bloke with it. [/b][/quote]
    my sincerest apologies

paddy, throw more peat on the fire.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I knew that was coming, you racist fuck.

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

Not the first time either. And if you tell me its okay coz you&#39;re family are Irish, you can fuck right off.

you want to explain how that is racist?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by manker+17 June 2004 - 12:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 17 June 2004 - 12:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalice@17 June 2004 - 12:49

you want to explain how that is racist? [/b][/quote]
    Not to you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast