Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Crimebrother: How They Leave, You Decide

Originally posted by GepperRankins+26 June 2004 - 05:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GepperRankins @ 26 June 2004 - 05:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rf9rider@26 June 2004 - 05:10
    Has nobody else noticed that your dog ran the wrong way?&nbsp;

First thing i would do is get him trained.
    My dog is trained to guard my garage with his life, as it contains my Fireblade.
    the dog is so fucking stupid. i was screaming for her to move and there was a car driving at her about 60 mph, and she just stood there snifffing someting in the grass [/b][/quote]
    It looked goood thoug how she sprang out at the same time

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Dyslexic like me eh

3. Lounge   -   #103
    They have been back again&#33;

WTF DO I DO NOW&#33;

They were checking the place out, then went...

Looks like i&#39;m up all fucking night again&#33;

We&#39;ve lived here 18 fucking years, why does this all have to happen now&#33;

all wound if I don&#39;t make it thru teh night alive...
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

4. Lounge   -   #104
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Guess it&#39;s too late now to get some of your mates around.

Is there still 3 of em?

5. Lounge   -   #105
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    First if theres immediate danger as much use as they are as much use as a man short get the local politizia round just to keep the eyes, smack rats contrary to popular beliief don&#39;t like getting lifted cos it takes em ages to get another fix, then long term plan send me a pm, englands a small country u can be anywahere in 7 hours, I&#39;ll bring a few friends round and well have a drink and watch the cam . if our men turn up I&#39;ll personally smash thier front teeth out with a ball hammer, its the only language they understand.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    I dunno, they send the whippn&#39; boy round first to assess things...

If anybody even looks at our house that way tonight i&#39;m going down for murder.

Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

7. Lounge   -   #107
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Its ok we can keep the whipping boy as a hostage, have some fun with him for a while, I&#39;ve git a vice here we can put his head in he&#39;ll soon get the word on the street that its not a house to be creaping round I had same problem with 1 up the road, I had to go out at 5in morning because he threw a brick through some1&#39;s
    car window saying that some pakis(his word not mine) were robbing his house and that my van was something to do with it, I had 2 explain that if he did&#39;nt go away I was gonna put a hole in him with a carving knife, he probably believed me cos I had it in my hand at the time, anyways police landed I threw the knife in grass and he got lifted, I creeped outside and retrieved the knife and went back to bed, within 30 mins the police had 2 halogen lights lighting up my back garden like it was daylight and knocked to say he&#39;d made a complaint I threatened him with a knife, I said yeah but he also thought I was robbing his house aswell, job sorted

Wheres the justice

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Originally posted by benxuk@27 June 2004 - 01:42
    I dunno, they send the whippn&#39; boy round first to assess things...

If anybody even looks at our house that way tonight i&#39;m going down for murder.

dream ed we&#39;re &#39;av&#39;n yer bikes ternight

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

10. Lounge   -   #110
    w&#39;s dat is it worth anyth&#39;n?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011