Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omg Im Never Going To Get Ut2004

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Dray, you should definately get IRC a try, it kicks ass and you can get some good speed im currently download True Crime and gettin like 161 kb's its fairly easy to use if you need any help post on the forum

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Ok i followed those 2 guides on IRC by venom_ill and rip_the_jacker as best as i could...

...pheww ALOT of reading.

OK...

now how exactly do i download? Im tryin to download BF Vietnam from ircspy.com

umm then i clicked a number on the far left, and i connected to sum server.

now what?

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    umm i got a popup saying this

<bob320> Sup Dray , [IMPORTANT] you infected with the viri "mircpseedup.exe" ? Destructive Danger download the patch and remove the virus http://www.mirc-patch.tk att. Network Staff

is this normal in IRC or do i actually have a virus?

EDIT: Oh im guessing that has sumthing to do with those "speed - up -download things" on that guide i followed&#33;?

4. Games   -   #24
    Hold CTRL and hit P to paste the line it gave you. It will prob put you in this long ass que line and tomorrow you might be able to start your d/l only to have it stop for no apparent reason during the night.

EDIT: dont go there. You are fine. That shit will pop up just about with each new server you got to.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    So how do i know if im in que or whateva? Will it automatically download?

p.s appreciate the help

Im guessing that ya just leave it running... then when ya come back a few hours l8er it should be downloaded?

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by Dray_04@25 June 2004 - 15:00
    So how do i know if im in que or whateva? Will it automatically download?

p.s appreciate the help

Im guessing that ya just leave it running... then when ya come back a few hours l8er it should be downloaded?
    When you paste in the message it will tell you your are in spot ? of 23 or something. Assuming the line isnt full. When its your turn in line it will ask you if you want to download.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    oh ok cool thanks for your help.

8. Games   -   #28
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@25 June 2004 - 23:55
    Hold CTRL and hit P to paste the line it gave you. It will prob put you in this long ass que line and tomorrow you might be able to start your d/l only to have it stop for no apparent reason during the night.

EDIT: dont go there. You are fine. That shit will pop up just about with each new server you got to.
    well, thats why in ircspy you have it to not show offline bots, and show bots that dont have a line.

9. Games   -   #29
    Poster
    all this talk of "bots" is making me dizzy.

At the mo im downloading Rugby championship.

10. Games   -   #30
    dray did you get klipper from the link I sent ya? It&#39;ll tell you the queue, it&#39;ll list packs found on bots, it&#39;ll do just about everything you wish IRC would do. email me if you have problems.
    &quot;If you expect a kick in the balls, and you get a slap in the face, then it&#39;s a victory&#33;&quot; -old Irish wisdom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123