Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msn Msg Plus 3

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by gildan2020@26 June 2004 - 11:11
    ur right, i had just researched more on them
    looks like they're bugs from IE itself (i didn't patch since SP1)

so, i owe true_neo an apology

edit: here're the culprits, do u think they're IE bugs?
    DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
    HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1343024091-436374069-2147219507-1004\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1343024091-436374069-2147219507-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3

gildan2020
    I think it's a Spybot bug that people discussed in here a few weeks ago.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by hippychick+25 June 2004 - 14:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hippychick &#064; 25 June 2004 - 14:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>and I didnt know if many ppl know about[/b]

lol

<!--QuoteBegin-true_neo
    @26 June 2004 - 01:52
    A BIG thank you for not being one of those stupid n00bs who diss the software because they are too DUMB to read the part where it says "I REFUSE, do not install the sponsor software"&nbsp;
    [/quote]

LoL, those are funny....... ppl reading "I Agree........" and then think "dumb licence agreement, of course i agree"

thats funny as hell......

*points and laughs @ those ppl*
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    ya, whenever i get to the agreements im always reading to make sure im not installing spyware.

my computer has been spyware free (like, real spyware, not just a stupid little cookie from some gay site), for like a year now

my sister&#39;s computer, on the other hand Finished removing a shitload of spyware crap, adware, etc. and even had to reinstall internet explorer for her, what does she do? goes to same gay ass website and gets more spyware shit so i just told her to live with it cause im pissed at her and she is mad but who fuckin cares it&#39;s her problem. my dad is trying to fix it for her he&#39;ll never figure it out

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    lol
    that reminds me....one time I was installing some app...I don&#39;t even remember what it was...some freeware thingy of some sort...and for some reason, I stoppped and read the whole license agreement thingy.
    It was the funniest thing ever
    The guy wrote all kinds of silly shit in there cuz he knows most people dont&#39; read it...stuff about taking your children, etc, if you sell it or whatever.
    hilarious.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12