Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Money Off The Net?

tell me this.. how is this b/s? I recieved $20 bucks from the 2 new members that signed up. So hows this bullshit? Its a randomizer which randomizes your paypal email account.
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Robert00000+28 June 2004 - 01:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 28 June 2004 - 01:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@27 June 2004 - 17:11
    Originally posted by Robert00000@27 June 2004 - 17:52
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@26 June 2004 - 16:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Robert00000
    @26 June 2004 - 16:03
    I suppose as i&#39;m the resident entrepreneur i&#39;m the best person to advise in this.

Do you want my help&nbsp;

What share of your business will you give me if i help you create one?

ill giv 5&#036; CDN if i make money

and if it really is a great idea and it works ill giv u 10&#036; in 1 month
    btw join my forum

&#036;10 ?? . try &#036;10 million and i&#39;ll be interested

keep dreaming
    The current business i&#39;m working on has the potential to make £250 million (&#036;450 million) a year from investors and in two years time an additional £520 million (&#036;930 million) from supplementary services.

And this is only from the UK market alone. But i&#39;ve spent the past 8 years learning the workings of the world of business. if you want to get on the path to making some good money think about what talents and assets you possess and how you can employ them to make you the money.

What i can do is give you some advice from what i know about you so far. You have a forum and you want to make money.

There are many other people in your situation who want the opportunity to make some easy money. There are also many companies that provide opportunities to people in this situation.

What you should try and do is change your forum into a place where the two groups can meet and do business, and you recieve some defrayment (payment) in the process.

Its your job to do the research and find the companies and the people and devise a marketing strategy to attract them.

Alternatively, I&#39;ll sell you my company for &#036;2 Billion dollars and you can run it and expand to make you &#036;10 Billion. [/b][/quote]
    lol i kinda get it and i kinda dont...

My Blog
    I'm still here.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    You guys gotta move up here: Keswick, ontario, canada. VERY easy to get a job up here, every place is hiring

i&#39;m just too shy in RL to talk to people, so i don&#39;t want to get a job. but pretty soon i think i will have to...

edit: Jaigandhi, don&#39;t u hate how people tell you what to do, but not even the slightest hint on how to do it?

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24

a 15 or 16 year old kid traveling by himself just for job.. How Great?

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #25
    Sell stuff on ebay.

Become a reseller.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #26
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    whore yourself out over webcam.
    it&#39;s only illegal for the people that watch

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #27
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+28 June 2004 - 03:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 28 June 2004 - 03:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Robert00000@28 June 2004 - 01:07
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@27 June 2004 - 17:11
    Originally posted by Robert00000@27 June 2004 - 17:52
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@26 June 2004 - 16:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-Robert00000
    @26 June 2004 - 16:03
    I suppose as i&#39;m the resident entrepreneur i&#39;m the best person to advise in this.

Do you want my help

What share of your business will you give me if i help you create one?

ill giv 5&#036; CDN if i make money

and if it really is a great idea and it works ill giv u 10&#036; in 1 month
    btw join my forum

&#036;10 ?? . try &#036;10 million and i&#39;ll be interested

keep dreaming

The current business i&#39;m working on has the potential to make £250 million (&#036;450 million) a year from investors and in two years time an additional £520 million (&#036;930 million) from supplementary services.

And this is only from the UK market alone. But i&#39;ve spent the past 8 years learning the workings of the world of business. if you want to get on the path to making some good money think about what talents and assets you possess and how you can employ them to make you the money.

What i can do is give you some advice from what i know about you so far. You have a forum and you want to make money.

There are many other people in your situation who want the opportunity to make some easy money. There are also many companies that provide opportunities to people in this situation.

What you should try and do is change your forum into a place where the two groups can meet and do business, and you recieve some defrayment (payment) in the process.

Its your job to do the research and find the companies and the people and devise a marketing strategy to attract them.

Alternatively, I&#39;ll sell you my company for &#036;2 Billion dollars and you can run it and expand to make you &#036;10 Billion.
    lol i kinda get it and i kinda dont... [/b][/quote]
    The answer is staring you in the face. YAKABOD is offering people the opportunity to make money, so he can be decribed as the COMPANY. There are others who have posted who want to make money. All you have to do is get these two sets of people together.

How this could work:

You charge YAKABOD to review his service to make sure its genuine and charge him &#036;10 in the process. He can then send his advert to your forum as an approved opportunity provider.

There are others who have posted on this topic seeking money making opportunities. You advertise on your avatar the service you provide to attract them. You also advertise elsewhere, including many other forums.

You search the net for other people providing money making opportunities on the net and get them to use your service.

If your screening process is good, to weed out scams, word of mouth will spread your service.

You will need to continually innovate, thinking of new ways to spread your service. Look up how other people are doing it on the web.

If you execute the plan properly and combine it with intensive advertising you should be comfortably off in a year&#39;s time.

I won&#39;t charge you for this advise because you couldnt afford my fee. But if you make millions in the next few years send me a big cheque
    Robert00000

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #28
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i get it now...

Put COMPANIES and PEOPLE who wana make easy money together..... and the place they can meet can be a forum

but its going to be hard to find Companies....and how will i get ppl to join the forum

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #29
    Nice way to put that Robert. Well this is a new program that is starting. So if you would want to join it would be best if you join now since there are a few people that applied. This WILL be big in the future and imagine.. you signed up when it first started and everyone cycling will most likely cycle through your email. And hey what does that mean? MORE BIG BUCKS BUCKS... and once you have that money and hit the big ballers... then you upgrade your account to the &#036;20, &#036;40, or &#036;60 dollar account. How great will that be?

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #30
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    yes that it&#39;s. join a scam. close this shitty thread. go away. thx.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast