Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Money Off The Net?

.......scam?

Those are real names out there. And real paypal accounts. Please believe it but this really works... as i said this isnt a Pyramid or MLM scam.
    edit: this is not allowed on this forum

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #32
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5@28 June 2004 - 13:00
    i get it now...

Put COMPANIES and PEOPLE who wana make easy money together..... and the place they can meet can be a forum

but its going to be hard to find Companies....and how will i get ppl to join the forum
    Search the net for advice. There are many types of businesses offering money making possibilities, it's your job to find the ones that are worthwhile from the many that are scams.

Your judgement will determine how successful you are.

Anyway this will be my last post here, i've given you the direction to take the rest is up to you.

REMEMBER: irrespective of whether you suceed in this venture, what you learn will be invaluable in the future. You will develop the entrepreneurs mindset of looking for opportunities.
    Robert00000

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #33
    Originally posted by Robert00000+29 June 2004 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 29 June 2004 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaigandhi5@28 June 2004 - 13:00
    i get it now...

Put COMPANIES and PEOPLE who wana make easy money together..... and the place they can meet can be a forum

but its going to be hard to find Companies....and how will i get ppl to join the forum
    Search the net for advice. There are many types of businesses offering money making possibilities, it&#39;s your job to find the ones that are worthwhile from the many that are scams.

Your judgement will determine how successful you are.

Anyway this will be my last post here, i&#39;ve given you the direction to take the rest is up to you.

REMEMBER: irrespective of whether you suceed in this venture, what you learn will be invaluable in the future. You will develop the entrepreneurs mindet of looking for opportunities. [/b][/quote]
    Amen.

edit: this is not allowed on this forum

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #34
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    like that one guy said. become an ebay reseller. just surf e-bay all day ( like you have anything better to do? B) ) and look for good deals. purchase them, and re-sell. B)

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I guarentee those that are looking to make some cash will make more money getting a job as a paperboy than if they acted on any advice in this thread.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #36
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by lee551@29 June 2004 - 19:08
    like that one guy said. become an ebay reseller. just surf e-bay all day ( like you have anything better to do? B) ) and look for good deals. purchase them, and re-sell. B)
    lol not bad

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #37
    Join my forum and ill give you a free GMail invite

My Blog
    I'm still here.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #38
    n18's Avatar Death God
    can i get the gmail invite?

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #39
    lol get me 5 members tht post to sign up at my forum and u will get one

My Blog
    I'm still here.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #40
    Site Owner
    Well I&#39;m 22 years old now. When I was 15 years old I wanted to make some cash too. What I mainly did was sell stuff on ebay. Mainly Baseball cards. What I did was find people that were selling lots of cards for a cheap price. I would then buy them, and break them up and sort through them. Then I would put them on ebay with good pictures and great descriptions. Eventually you start building up repeat customers that like certain things. With the money you make you can keep half and buy more cards (or whatever you are selling) to sell.

Once you get the hang of things you can move on to bigger better things. Eventually with enough time online you will find something that will earn you good money. It just takes time and patience. You aren&#39;t gonna become a millionaire overnight.

Goodluck
    Brian

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast