Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Mums Boyfriend

Originally posted by Donnie Darko@27 June 2004 - 11:02

ok
    Are you dissing my bat?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+27 June 2004 - 11:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 27 June 2004 - 11:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@27 June 2004 - 11:02

ok
    Are you dissing my bat? [/b][/quote]
    of course not
    *Removed for being gay

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko+27 June 2004 - 11:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donnie Darko @ 27 June 2004 - 11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@27 June 2004 - 11:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko
    @27 June 2004 - 11:02

ok

Are you dissing my bat?
    of course not [/b][/quote]
    thx

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    this aint the right way to do it but ,this is what a friend and i handled a matter like this&#33;

1 day his moms new boyfriend was trippin so we decided to change his life&#33;
    we waited till he was nice a drunk like he always is around 5pm
    half passed out we walk in on him while he watching tv and 1 of u hold his hands
    while the other threatens his lil life with a knife to the throat&#33;..and some kind words of touch my boys mom again and you&#39;ll find yourself butt naked in the woods with nowhere to go ....like i said it was&#39;nt the best way to handle the matter ,but it worked this guy has&#39;nt drank in 4 yrs and now when we see him he acts like he know cuz if he don&#39;t he&#39;ll see another fearfull night

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    The old knife cure...works all the time
    *Removed for being gay

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Donnie Darko@27 June 2004 - 07:13
    damn right always works&#33;

many times that has changed ppl life

7. Lounge   -   #27
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by bujub22+27 June 2004 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 27 June 2004 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@27 June 2004 - 07:13
    damn right always works&#33;

many times that has changed ppl life [/b][/quote]
    how often do u do that shit?

and guess who i found in the house this morning..

i had 2 leave the room because i didnt want to hit him infront of my little sis

8. Lounge   -   #28
    These so called mums are very lucky to have kids who will stick by them no matter how much they are screwing up their childhoods. You all deserve medals for keeping your sanity.

Maybe one day I&#39;ll be lucky enough to have someone who will kick ass on my behalf

As for ending up like your folks I agree with Yogi, I don&#39;t think it truly happens, we&#39;re all given choices in alife and we all have free will.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I think some of you are being a bit too hard on the &#39;mum&#39; here. I don&#39;t think she actually does this on purpose and none of you seem to understand that once you get into a violent rel&#39;p, you get into a vicious circle as well.

Violence from someone you love breaks you down not only fysically, but mostly emotionally as well. Often it isn&#39;t a matter of not wanting to escape, it&#39;s a matter of not being able to.

It&#39;s exactly this stupid and right out despicable attitude that stops women in situations like this from trying to get help.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Skweeky@29 June 2004 - 16:02
    I think some of you are being a bit too hard on the &#39;mum&#39; here. I don&#39;t think she actually does this on purpose and none of you seem to understand that once you get into a violent rel&#39;p, you get into a vicious circle as well.

Violence from someone you love breaks you down not only fysically, but mostly emotionally as well. Often it isn&#39;t a matter of not wanting to escape, it&#39;s a matter of not being able to.

It&#39;s exactly this stupid and right out despicable attitude that stops women in situations like this from trying to get help.
    i agree, i was talking to my mum and she said how she had been trying to rid of him for months but fears him too much.. i&#39;m sure it will all work out for the best soon enough B)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast