Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Should I Look For Or Get For The Sale

yeah, and what's freaky is that i didn't see the person, they got away with it clean, and i didn't see the car...so i'm like.....damn, this is scary, the guy probably knows my house in and out now easily and might come back one day......which freaks me out........should i stay paranoid about it?

well anyways, back to the computer problem......i guess i'm going to exchange the motherboard processor with cpu combo tomorrow and get another one and try installing that one.......i was just thinking of just buying a laptop, but then the 80 gigs of crap that i have in my old 2 harddrives would be thrown away......ahhhhhh....just horrible...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    interesting........i went to frys cuz my return deadline was today....and surprisingly i met a guy there in the return line with the same fuckin problem......

actually, he had the 2500+ amd motherboard, while i had the 2700+ one......none the less, his and i was practically the same box with the same specs .......both were ECS ....WHICH NOW I FOUND OUT FROM HIM AND THE RETURN SALES WORKERS THERE.......

ECS SUCKS>>!!! I WILL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN

he exchanged three of those boards with cpu and the same thing happened.....d

so now i know the good brands are asus, abit, and gigabyte.......i think shuttle too..

but yeah........i'll have to wait until i find a good deal on them........

do you guys know any good sites or forums for hardware reviews like this? or any good sites that have good deals on buying hardware?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by mikenmike0001@9 July 2004 - 02:33
    interesting........i went to frys cuz my return deadline was today....and surprisingly i met a guy there in the return line with the same fuckin problem......

actually, he had the 2500+ amd motherboard, while i had the 2700+ one......none the less, his and i was practically the same box with the same specs .......both were ECS ....WHICH NOW I FOUND OUT FROM HIM AND THE RETURN SALES WORKERS THERE.......

ECS SUCKS>>!!! I WILL NEVER BUY IT AGAIN

he exchanged three of those boards with cpu and the same thing happened.....d

so now i know the good brands are asus, abit, and gigabyte.......i think shuttle too..

but yeah........i'll have to wait until i find a good deal on them........

do you guys know any good sites or forums for hardware reviews like this? or any good sites that have good deals on buying hardware?
    OH, IT'S AN ECS!

Why didn't you say that before!?

(look in sig)

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    i did, i put that in the specs when i listed it down.....haha......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123