Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 2

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Going to see it in theatre tonight

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by danb+3 July 2004 - 17:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 3 July 2004 - 17:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Danimal@2 July 2004 - 06:02
    Spiderman 2 was the biggest damn chic flick i have seen in a while... &nbsp; I dont recommend it unless youre bringing your girlfriend with you.
    I agree

I was dissappointed [/b][/quote]
    it&#39;s a chick flick, but a good chick flick. i&#39;m not really going out with anyone rite now so i went with some friends.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+3 July 2004 - 17:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 3 July 2004 - 17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@3 July 2004 - 17:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-Danimal
    @2 July 2004 - 06:02
    Spiderman 2 was the biggest damn chic flick i have seen in a while... &nbsp; I dont recommend it unless youre bringing your girlfriend with you.

I agree

I was dissappointed
    it&#39;s a chick flick, but a good chick flick. i&#39;m not really going out with anyone rite now so i went with some friends. [/b][/quote]
    :x

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+3 July 2004 - 18:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 &#064; 3 July 2004 - 18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@3 July 2004 - 17:43
    Originally posted by danb@3 July 2004 - 17:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-Danimal
    @2 July 2004 - 06:02
    Spiderman 2 was the biggest damn chic flick i have seen in a while... I dont recommend it unless youre bringing your girlfriend with you.

I agree

I was dissappointed

it&#39;s a chick flick, but a good chick flick. i&#39;m not really going out with anyone rite now so i went with some friends.
    :x

[/b][/quote]
    wats so disgusting bout it?

i&#39;ll :x at u too.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I dont see how a movie can get away with making the same movie over again. The only thing differant from the first and the secound is the villan. They talked way to much about the same things. Like Does Peter like Mary, for like first 1 hour of the movie. Alot of the stuff they could of done without. It was just a dissapointment to me, and i was looking forward to it too.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@4 July 2004 - 01:55
    I dont see how a movie can get away with making the same movie over again. The only thing differant from the first and the secound is the villan. They talked way to much about the same things. Like Does Peter like Mary, for like first 1 hour of the movie. Alot of the stuff they could of done without. It was just a dissapointment to me, and i was looking forward to it too.
    they focused on wat the fans want. now, not all fans are crazy bout the villian that spidy fights. clearly they focus a lot if not more on the romantic part of the film than the action. cuz they know that the action gets repetive. besides, when mj kisses pete at the funeral in the 1st movie, and then she realizes it&#39;s a very familiar kiss, it gave the audience a hint of their possible relationship and the possible unveiling of spidy in the next film. by doing that, they captivated the audience&#39;s attention and attraction and mission if u will to go c the next one. this time, they once again did a good job of getting us hooked to c the 3rd. cuz we now want to c how pete/spidy deals with everyone knowing who he really is and with the intro of lizard man and the future cause of venom, the audience can expect a good fight in the 3rd film.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+3 July 2004 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 3 July 2004 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@4 July 2004 - 01:55
    they focused on wat the fans want. now, not all fans are crazy bout the villian that spidy fights. clearly they focus a lot if not more on the romantic part of the film than the action. cuz they know that the action gets repetive. besides, when mj kisses pete at the funeral in the 1st movie, and then she realizes it&#39;s a very familiar kiss, it gave the audience a hint of their possible relationship and the possible unveiling of spidy in the next film. by doing that, they captivated the audience&#39;s attention and attraction and mission if u will to go c the next one. this time, they once again did a good job of getting us hooked to c the 3rd. cuz we now want to c how pete/spidy deals with everyone knowing who he really is and with the intro of lizard man and the future cause of venom, the audience can expect a good fight in the 3rd film. [/b][/quote]
    Who wanted to see what they already knew They didn&#39;t need to make the whole movie about the love between them. Spiderman is not a romance movie, its a an action movie. Half the movie you dont even see spiderman. It would of been ok, if they didnt overlap the movie so much. They should of continued from the first instead if telling the whole dame thing again, So to speak.

I cant wait till Venom come, i want to see what they do with that.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    can someone tell me how i can download spiderman 2?
    step by step?
    thanks in advance

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by predator25@4 July 2004 - 02:07
    can someone tell me how i can download spiderman 2?
    step by step?
    thanks in advance
    go see it in threater, it&#39;s good

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast