Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injustice In Other Countries

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+3 July 2004 - 23:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 3 July 2004 - 23:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Donnie Darko@3 July 2004 - 23:12
    I think that third world countries are slowing down progress and should be under controll of humain society.Places like Africa are 1,000&#39;s of years old and they still live in dirt These people are not able to live up to the year that is 2004. They make me sick,killing each other acting like dogs.Not all third world countries are like this but the one that are do not deserve their land.
    Quite frankly that is the stupidest post I have ever read, anywhere by anybody. [/b][/quote]
    Well it is Donnie Darko posting...

To get back on-topic, I&#39;d basically reiterate what J&#39;Pol said - The topic needs to be more specific, as after all humanity&#39;s had too many cock-ups in the past seven millennia to distinguish them all

Do you mean a particular country or Western civilization altogether? FileSharing Talk is, after all, an international filesharing forum

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Oh sorry about that I was speaking of North America. I live in Canada. Although at the moment it is America causing the havoc. What I&#39;m speaking of is things that even our ancesters have done such as turning Africa into a slave deportation. But mostly what I was speaking of is anything on the news which can be seen as inhumane or unjust. To start us off I&#39;ll feature this artical found on the amnesty international site. http://www.amnesty.ca/take_action/actSudan.php

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Anabelle@4 July 2004 - 00:44
    Oh sorry about that I was speaking of North America. I live in Canada. Although at the moment it is America causing the havoc. What I&#39;m speaking of is things that even our ancesters have done such as turning Africa into a slave deportation. But mostly what I was speaking of is anything on the news which can be seen as inhumane or unjust. To start us off I&#39;ll feature this artical found on the amnesty international site. http://www.amnesty.ca/take_action/actSudan.php
    There are too many to name..Burma for starters...

Or do you just mean Africa with countries such as Sudan and Zimbabwe?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Theres planet of injustice in the United States too Anabelle.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    I am too busy bashing baby Canadian seals to worry about anything else. I will get back to you.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Of coures there&#39;s injustice in America. There&#39;s injustice everywhere. Which is why this thread is dedicated to any sort of unjust act that anyone wishes to bring up. So you will be able to post any sort of news articals or stories which you feel are unfair in any way and they can be discussed. I suppose I should have been more specific.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by Anabelle@4 July 2004 - 00:31
    Of coures there&#39;s injustice in America. There&#39;s injustice everywhere. Which is why this thread is dedicated to any sort of unjust act that anyone wishes to bring up. So you will be able to post any sort of news articals or stories which you feel are unfair in any way and they can be discussed. I suppose I should have been more specific.
    Listen, for over 30 years charitable organizations have been asking for donations to solve the problem of hunger and starvation abroad. Today this request is just as much needed and as relevant as it was from the git go.

The point is that starvation is not a product of lack of food, but of politics.

Everyone should have learned inMogodishu that even the most powerful country in the world cannot cure a societal problem.

The US moves in to provide food for the people, the resistance disappears. The US moves out, the warlords reappear.

Nothing changed.

The only way to change the conditions in 3rd world countries to to kill everyone and install a new leadership. Any other method proves to be only a stop gap attempt.

Your ideals are nice, but very naive.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Does Canadia actually do anything outside of it&#39;s own borders. Does it have a world presence, or is it in fact a sort of North American Switzerland.

As I understand it Canadia is basically a collection of Ex Scots and French who have retained whatever culture they had at the time they landed. That being the case, it is partly "The Highland Clearances - a living museum."

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@4 July 2004 - 08:42
    Does Canadia actually do anything outside of it&#39;s own borders. Does it have a world presence
    Of course it does.

Look at the NHL.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Free Tibet say I make a stand and do the right thing but first they need to have oil.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast