Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Injustice In Other Countries

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+7 July 2004 - 20:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 7 July 2004 - 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Biggles@6 July 2004 - 22:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @6 July 2004 - 22:04
    im not - he drew the pic for me mocking my avatar and i thought it was cute

i dont encourage medical experiments on animals but how can one person like me stop them from doing something which many agree with ?

i know thats a really negative way to look at things but im just being honest - someone with as little influence on the world as me really can&#39;t do anything to change it, and thats what i believe

Gemby

You have something they want - the pound in your pocket.

If you buy a product that isn&#39;t tested on animals, for example, then that pound is lost. As more and more pounds are lost these companies will simply say ok let&#39;s do what these eco companies do but let&#39;s glitz it up and win all our customers back.

GM failed in the UK because no one wanted it.

So read the cans and check the contents. Superdrug are good - most of their own products are not tested on animals, likewise the Bodyshop.

Don&#39;t let Donnie see your signature - he forges good&#33;

Superdrug
    i dont think i buy stuff which is tested on animals, so im doing good [/b][/quote]

That&#39;s the spirit Gemby. Every act of kindness, no matter how small, leaves an indelible mark and lightens the soul.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    aww shucks i feel all special now :">
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234