Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ares Question

i got lite and now its working, is faster than kazaa i think

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Thanxs for the input...I was aslo wondering if u can run both ares lite and ares reg at the same time? And which 1 u find better?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by hippychick@11 July 2004 - 18:23
    Thanxs for the input...I was aslo wondering if u can run both ares lite and ares reg at the same time? And which 1 u find better?
    me personally i like the regular version because it has more of the things i like to use in it.

U can run them both at the same time but why? they only going to interfere with each other and slow your computer down....i'll not run them both if i was you!

choose the one you like and stick with it. Ares is the best Kazaa Lite replacement with out the fake files and the RIAA up your ass all the time.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by prawns@11 July 2004 - 02:40
    i cant even run this program, as soon as i lined a few folders to share in it, it started scanning, then bogged and locked up.
    everytime i start ares, it starts scanning auto, and locks up within 5seconds

amd2000xp
    512ddr
    win xp pro
    512 adsl
    do you installed the Regular version? if so...uninstall it and go back to install the Lite version of Ares...it will fix the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12