Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Security Update

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    hen was 0.9.2 released? im using plain old 0.9...and at bottom it says firefox\0.8.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@10 July 2004 - 17:19
    hen was 0.9.2 released? im using plain old 0.9...and at bottom it says firefox\0.8.
    mmm didnt know there was an update either.
    am on 0.9.1 and thats what it says after firefox down bottom

ps. fucking anti spam!!!

hungrylilboy
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy+10 July 2004 - 11:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hungrylilboy &#064; 10 July 2004 - 11:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@10 July 2004 - 17:19
    hen was 0.9.2 released? im using plain old 0.9...and at bottom it says firefox&#092;0.8.
    mmm didnt know there was an update either.
    am on 0.9.1 and thats what it says after firefox down bottom

ps. fucking anti spam&#33;&#33;&#33;

hungrylilboy
    [/b][/quote]
    0.9.1 was released June 24. It fixed several bugs, mostly with extension manager, and changed some of the button icons.

0.9.2, released July 8, is the same as 0.9.1 except it comes with the security patch installed.

Downloading 0.9 at mozilla.org will be 0.9.2

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Can someone lend a hand?

I&#39;m running:

If I look at the "about" in my IE explorer, and it doesn&#39;t say anything about
    mozilla, I&#39;m ok...right?

Anyway...
    I&#39;m not sure if this is a mozalla or not, I downloaded the patch, but haven&#39;t installed it yet. It appears to be a non readable file. When I right click on it to see if there is an &#39;install now&#39; option, there is none.

If I am running mozalla, how do I install the patch? I&#39;ve never seen the "install" option anywhere. The patch I have won&#39;t open, I get the standard error telling me " this file is unreadable, would you like to search the web for the program that created it"?

Help Please

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by wontellyagen@11 July 2004 - 22:54
    Can someone lend a hand?

I&#39;m running:

If I look at the "about" in my IE explorer, and it doesn&#39;t say anything about

Anyway...
    I&#39;m not sure if this is a mozalla or not, I downloaded the patch, but haven&#39;t installed it yet. It appears to be a non readable file. When I right click on it to see if there is an &#39;install now&#39; option, there is none.

If I am running mozalla, how do I install the patch? I&#39;ve never seen the "install" option anywhere. The patch I have won&#39;t open, I get the standard error telling me " this file is unreadable, would you like to search the web for the program that created it"?

Help Please
    Wt?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by wontellyagen@11 July 2004 - 15:54
    Can someone lend a hand?

I&#39;m running:

Anyway...

Help Please
    Does it say Mozilla? I take it if your compotent enough to take a screenhot of an application window, upload it, and post it then you must realize your talking out your ass.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    and I&#39;ll be the first to post the fugley smiley:

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Thanx for all your fk&#39;n help...I hope someone will repay your kindness.
    You folks better get life jackets for your pets the next time you take them for a walk.

Do you think I would intentionally try to look like an fk&#39;n idiot, by asking stupid questions ?

I&#39;m sorry for wasting your precious time. I&#39;m in the process of learning....something, I guess you don&#39;t understand... I truly don&#39;t know the differences in browsers.
    Actually I&#39;m sorry, for those that feel the need to respond in such a manner.

btw...I believe it&#39;s spelled "competent" not compotent.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by wontellyagen@11 July 2004 - 23:21
    You folks better get life jackets for your pets the next time you take them for a walk.
    fugley time again:

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast