Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emule File Corruption

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    tried it on another ocmputer and it works fine and got another file downloading and seems to be fine too, might just be th film, along came polly.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by Livy@13 July 2004 - 10:22
    tried it on another ocmputer and it works fine and got another file downloading and seems to be fine too, might just be th film, along came polly.
    In the future, you could probably save yourself some time and hassle by searching for your hashes at one of the verified sites (there is a pinned list) instead of using the search within the client. Although the ed2k net has one of the lowest rates of corrupt or fake files, you are much more likely to find them if you just do a random search.

Also, make sure you report such files as corrupt or fake when you encounter them. This is what keeps the network clean. B)
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    im not sure that the whole file is corrupt, i think it may be a few clients spreading corrutp ones or something coz what i have is proper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12