Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pm's

manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by muchspl2@13 July 2004 - 08:57
    I agree with the banning, I'll try not to fuck up as bad as he did
    you just can't fuck up bad and continue, you have to realize you did something wrong and actively try not to continue
    I do believe that's what sam's done and is continuing to do. realised he's fucked up and he is actively trying not to continue along that vein.

instead of posting a reason for a permanent ban you've just clearly demonstrated that a period of moderation is in order.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by manker+13 July 2004 - 11:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 13 July 2004 - 11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 July 2004 - 08:57
    I agree with the banning, I&#39;ll try not to fuck up as bad as he did
    you just can&#39;t fuck up bad and continue, you have to realize you did something wrong and actively try not to continue
    I do believe that&#39;s what sam&#39;s done and is continuing to do. realised he&#39;s fucked up and he is actively trying not to continue along that vein.

instead of posting a reason for a permanent ban you&#39;ve just clearly demonstrated that a period of moderation is in order. [/b][/quote]
    For first quoted, that is???

yo4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12