Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: The Thirteenth Vote

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by namzuf9+14 July 2004 - 13:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 &#064; 14 July 2004 - 13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@14 July 2004 - 17:24
    Don&#39;t feel sorry for sam...he&#39;ll be back, if he&#39;s not already back, and it will be by proxy.

I thought about asking what would happen if he came back under a different name and behaved himself but then I re-read the rules.

13. Using another account to circumvent a moderation or ban isn&#39;t allowed. This will result in a ban of ALL your present and future accounts.
    I know the rules
    are not open to members own interpretation
    but if a banned member came back under a different name and behaved without causing a fuss about his/hers previous incarnation would that be too much of a problem?
    The punishment of banning still stands as that person would of lost all past "crediblity"
    and their online personality they built up would have been destroyed.
    I can understand that some banned members would come back just to stir up shit but no amount of rules or even IP bans will stop that.

Could I ask what people think about that? [/b][/quote]
    The only way for a mod to prove you are a banned member is:

1. IP address and it too would probably be banned or

2. Do some dumbshit like announce that you are said banned member.

The best thing to do is to come back with "internet plastic surgery" and answer only to your new member name.

Stop being so melodramatic, morons; it&#39;s the internet...

Work smarter not harder.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #122
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 July 2004 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 July 2004 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by namzuf9@14 July 2004 - 13:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @14 July 2004 - 17:24
    Don&#39;t feel sorry for sam...he&#39;ll be back, if he&#39;s not already back, and it will be by proxy.

I thought about asking what would happen if he came back under a different name and behaved himself but then I re-read the rules.

13. Using another account to circumvent a moderation or ban isn&#39;t allowed. This will result in a ban of ALL your present and future accounts.
    I know the rules
    but if a banned member came back under a different name and behaved without causing a fuss about his/hers previous incarnation would that be too much of a problem?
    The punishment of banning still stands as that person would of lost all past "crediblity"
    I can understand that some banned members would come back just to stir up shit but no amount of rules or even IP bans will stop that.

Could I ask what people think about that?

The best thing to do is to come back with "internet plastic surgery" and answer only to your new member name.

Work smarter not harder. [/b][/quote]
    For instance, a lot of people don&#39;t know this but Busyman and muchspl are the same person.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #123
    Originally posted by Withcheese+14 July 2004 - 22:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 14 July 2004 - 22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@15 July 2004 - 02:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman

I know the rules

Work smarter not harder.
    For instance, a lot of people don&#39;t know this but Busyman and muchspl are the same person. [/b][/quote]
    .........and neither are banned pungbeech&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #124
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+15 July 2004 - 02:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 15 July 2004 - 02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@14 July 2004 - 22:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman

I know the rules

Work smarter not harder.

For instance, a lot of people don&#39;t know this but Busyman and muchspl are the same person.
    .........and neither are banned pungbeech&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Good point.

Jonno B)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #125
    muchspl2
    good thing I search for my name, wtf
    why do you think we are the same

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #126
    Originally posted by muchspl2@14 July 2004 - 22:59
    good thing I search for my name, wtf
    why do you think we are the same
    Uh huh..

I just gave myself advice on some game bargains in Gameworld.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #127
    lynx's Avatar .
    Work smarter not harder.
    Copyright IBM (It&#39;s Busyman&#39;s Mouth).
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213