Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Much Would It Cost To Build

Originally posted by muchspl2@13 July 2004 - 17:06
    meh, still beats everthing posted and has a 19" lcd instead of the 17"
    I'm running two monitors one of these. And one of these. I also have a 17" just like the first two that's been in the box for three months since I bought it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by sampson+13 July 2004 - 19:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sampson @ 13 July 2004 - 19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@13 July 2004 - 17:06
    meh, still beats everthing posted and has a 19" lcd instead of the 17"
    I&#39;m running two monitors one of these. And one of these. I also have a 17" just like the first two that&#39;s been in the box for three months since I bought it. [/b][/quote]

Can I have one? I&#39;d happily pay shipping.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    get one of these

or these (even better)

or if you really have 2 much cash, get one of these........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    First one only has 25 ms response time.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    :-"

then get the beamer.......... itll down you another 2 G&#39;s

plus, you aint getting a bigger screen than that.......

will be great for both movies (and maybe even for you gamers, chainsawing a guy in half............ ACTUAL SIZE )

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    I use watch movies on my tv though with the s-video out. So I dont need a top of the line monitor. Just a flat screen or LCD.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27

Can I have one? I&#39;d happily pay shipping.&nbsp;
    You&#39;re gonna love how I got the three too

I was leaving the HEB (grocery store), when this sleepy eyed fellow in a van next to me asked if I had a computer. When I asked why, he said that he&#39;d "come across" some computers and monitors and was selling them cheap. He wanted &#036;250 a peice for the monitors but I said I&#39;d buy three for &#036;400 and he agreed. I think that&#39;s about &#036;2000 worth if bought on Dell&#39;s site.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by sampson@14 July 2004 - 00:07

I was leaving the HEB (grocery store), when this sleepy eyed fellow in a van next to me asked if I had a computer. When I asked why, he said that he&#39;d "come across" some computers and monitors and was selling them cheap. He wanted &#036;250 a peice for the monitors but I said I&#39;d buy three for &#036;400 and he agreed. I think that&#39;s about &#036;2000 worth if bought on Dell&#39;s site.

my tv, my dad&#092;mom&#39;s stereo, and an old VCR were all stolen by some guy then sold to my dad cheap a long time ago. They&#39;re good stuff, all hitachi brand. (that&#39;s right, a 20" hitachi tv)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+14 July 2004 - 06:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 14 July 2004 - 06:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sampson@14 July 2004 - 00:07

my tv, my dad&#092;mom&#39;s stereo, and an old VCR were all stolen by some guy then sold to my dad cheap a long time ago. They&#39;re good stuff, all hitachi brand. (that&#39;s right, a 20" hitachi tv) [/b][/quote]
    hahaha...... that sounds like how the dutch police handles weed farms:

raid the place (well, its not really raiding like in the US, they keep it civilised), confiscate all the lamps and such, then sell all that on the police auction

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123