Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do Dumb Blonde Jokes Slow Mental Activity?

manker's Avatar effendi
    My girlfriend, at the time, dyed her blonde hair a horrible mousey brown colour at the end of our course at university because she supposed it would make her look more professional. It didn't. Also Christina Aguilera has died her blonde hair jet black - and looks gorgeous, but then she did anyway.

So thats at least 5 girls now and I managed to draw a similarity between my ex-g/f and Christina Aguilera. Some of the bitterness has gone, w00t.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    i have.

whilst originally a very honey/ caramel coloured blonde it is now dark brown with red highlights. but i'll go back to blonde eventually, I'm so pale any other colour makes me look sick...

i have a history of punching out people who call me stupid. its upsetting, unfounded and childish.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by Randomblonde@18 July 2004 - 11:35
    i have.

whilst originally a very honey/ caramel coloured blonde it is now dark brown with red highlights. but i'll go back to blonde eventually, I'm so pale any other colour makes me look sick...

i have a history of punching out people who call me stupid. its upsetting, unfounded and childish.

Wow, blondes are violent and stupid! Who knew?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Not to cast any aspersions on blondes, but my ex-wife, a frankly stunning American-Indian, went blonde when we divorced, at which point her whorish behavior increased ten-fold.

Prior to the dye-job, she had been known (as I found out later) merely as the most furrowed, rutted, and sown woman in the county; regarding her "blonde" period, I think she is probably listed somewhere in the last Guinness Book of World Records in one or two relevant categories.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 July 2004 - 06:58
    Fantastic, the total, reaches 1.
    I can think of two more, one is my sister (also blue-eyed), that I know of.

And one was a girl I knew in school.

Of course, this may point to cultural differences, or for that matter genetic, what with me living in a scandinavian country and all.

Blondes are not so uncommon here.

I do know of a lot of bleach-jobs as well.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    shouldn't have even bothered posting. some things just go stright over peoples heads.

one of my best friends killed herself after years of people telling her she was stupid - regardless of her 167 IQ - she was blonde. and the texture of her hair wouldn't let her dye it. near the end she started shaving her head because she couldn't deal with it anymore.

sure, she was unbalanced. but every psychosis needs a trigger.

people are cruel.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    vampirekitten_xxx
    Im new here, and just read all ur messages, and just thort id say HI! and that i am naturally blonde and blue eyes, and ever since i was old enuff and my parents wood let me dye my hair, i havnt been blonde, i hate the steriotypes that go with being blonde, and the fact that people just assume im stupid just by looking at my hair colour, the look on peoples faces wen i tell them im naturally blonde is worth dying my hair every 3 weeks

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by Randomblonde@19 July 2004 - 03:54
    shouldn't have even bothered posting. some things just go stright over peoples heads.
    You are right.

If you look back through the thread you will find that I have stated that I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I am obviously taking a poke at myself.

I don't like to tip off my jokes with smilies, makes them too easy.

Why is my post in all bold? Weird.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by hobbes+19 July 2004 - 10:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 19 July 2004 - 10:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Randomblonde@19 July 2004 - 03:54
    shouldn&#39;t have even bothered posting. some things just go stright over peoples heads.
    You are right.

If you look back through the thread you will find that I have stated that I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I am obviously taking a poke at myself.

I don&#39;t like to tip off my jokes with smilies, makes them too easy.

Why is my post in all bold? Weird.[/b][/quote]
    Yeah.

Weird.

Personally, I like blondes just fine, it&#39;s more that I don&#39;t usually do to well with them; and on the odd occasion that I do (did), I did much too well.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by vampirekitten_xxx@19 July 2004 - 07:32
    Im new here, and just read all ur messages, and just thort id say HI&#33; and that i am naturally blonde and blue eyes, and ever since i was old enuff and my parents wood let me dye my hair, i havnt been blonde, i hate the steriotypes that go with being blonde, and the fact that people just assume im stupid just by looking at my hair colour, the look on peoples faces wen i tell them im naturally blonde is worth dying my hair every 3 weeks
    Welcome - Just to let you know, it is customary to provide a picture of yourself (clothes optional), to prove that you really do have blonde hair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast