Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Acne Scars

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    poor kid..

i did have a small acne problem but if you wash your face twice a day, and use oxypads it helps it fade. my skin is nice and clean now.

as for acne scars you can ask you doctor. i think they have lazer procedures for that kind of stuff now.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Do they still do dermabrasion?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Is it just scars you have or do you still get acne?

With the washing of the face i would like to add make sure the soap you use is a simple soap with no colourings or perfumes and make sure you rinse thoroughly.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    I have a friend that goes to a dermatologist about once a month or so and the doctor puts a kind of "acid" creme on his face. he says it burns like hell for about 2 minutes, but after a few treatments, hes totally clear, I can attest to this. He still goes now and then due to new scars but he use to be really bad and now you cant tell at all...I am thinking of undergoing the same thing.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by vidcc@16 July 2004 - 19:22
    Is it just scars you have or do you still get acne?

With the washing of the face i would like to add make sure the soap you use is a simple soap with no colourings or perfumes and make sure you rinse thoroughly.
    Still get acne, how do i get rid of it? My mom is too cheap to get me Proactiv
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You can't really get rid of it, unfortunately. It is one of those things you have to "grow out" of. Washing your face too much will just cause your skin to produce more oil, which aggravates the problem, just as washing too little. My roommate had bad acne which the dermatologist gave him some pills for (big, horse-type pills), but they didn't do anything but make him ill.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Retired
    I used Aloe Vera Gelly this really works !!

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    go to ur Doctor and tell him to prescribe u a Cleanser and a cream.... and the acne will start fading away slowly....

My Blog
    I'm still here.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Actually there is a simple way and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry affordable... Coacoa butter.... it fades scars away... ideal for stretch marks. i put it on my face and it actually slowed down break outs and started fading away scars... i dunno y i stopped using it... o thats right because i bought some clean and clear acne pads and thought that if i use two it might cancel eachother out... so im going to go back to coacoa butter! lol

D

im serious this really works and is like a dollar a stick

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast