Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Peerzyboy

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Peerzyboy: Most Banned Member of 2004.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by Withcheese@19 July 2004 - 22:02
    Twice already at this rate im hoping for 5 times as a good score. Funny how no one had Free Peerzy sigs Well Elvis_Lover did but thats it

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+19 July 2004 - 22:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 19 July 2004 - 22:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@19 July 2004 - 22:02
    Twice already at this rate im hoping for 5 times as a good score. Funny how no one had Free Peerzy sigs Well Elvis_Lover did but thats it [/b][/quote]
    I started a thread and made some posts about it...hang on I&#39;ll link you.

I can&#39;t find them...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Withcheese+19 July 2004 - 22:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 19 July 2004 - 22:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@19 July 2004 - 22:07
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @19 July 2004 - 22:02

Twice already at this rate im hoping for 5 times as a good score. Funny how no one had Free Peerzy sigs Well Elvis_Lover did but thats it
    I started a thread and made some posts about it...hang on I&#39;ll link you.

I can&#39;t find them... [/b][/quote]
    Maybe just MAYBE some moderator deleated them by accident... very wierd. Also would my bannings go on time banned or number of times ?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Yep.

The communications has to improve.

So, Peerzy got suspended and he came back today, and the
    decisions as Why? I didnt see any discussion before the actions.
    Nor didnt i get to support it either, or what have we. (its all about the angle)
    Stuff happens on MSN i guess, or SoulSeek, or other Media, i dunno.
    But it does bother me a little bit and I do feel a little left behind sometimes,
    just like the members. Plus, im a Lazy Person to dig all the stuff up, takes time.

If wanted to be an Ass I could start a huge campaing, the banners, constant nagging, bitching, innuendos, Hitlers, tools
    the lot,
    about how exactly did Peerzy get back in here. I could also post my opinions about
    why I think/guess/believe Peerzy was suspended, but I got the feeling he knows allready and this boat dont need me rockin&#39; , the going is wild allready.

Alas, sinse i&#39;d like to be more friends with everybody at the board,
    im trying to stay cool about things and post in a friendly manner,
    even if I would happen to disagree. I must hold myself back and not launch Teh Campain.

All this could have something to do the way you post Peerzy, is all im saying
    and have said to you before.

Oh, and welcome back. Be Cool man.

Spoiler: Show

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Welcome back Peerzyboy.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I know why i was suspended yes, i Just dont see waht wrong with it, iv checked 3 times now and its not in the rules, i&#39;ll post i again if you guys want to see as to why i was banned for 8 days, and you can see how one person over reacted and just really wants a reason to get at me and ban me.

I&#39;ll only post it though if one moderator agress cause i aint going thru another 8days of no knowing jack.

Edit: As to how i got back in, i spoke with Brian the admin over MSn as to why i had been and he said he could un suspend me as long as i didnt start a war, however he gave me premission to start a thread and he didnt even have any idea what i had done wrong because someone won&#39;t own up.

Double Edit: Thanks RTJ and GS for the welcoming back , and everyone else for that matter .

8. Lounge   -   #28
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    wleocome back&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by bujub22@19 July 2004 - 22:25
    wleocome back&#33;&#33;
    Welcome back yourself Bujub, havent seen you around much,

and insted of editing my last post i&#39;ll add it onto this one:

What i did wouldnt offend anybody (I didnt do a rappy) but im not gonna post it.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+19 July 2004 - 18:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 19 July 2004 - 18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@19 July 2004 - 22:25
    wleocome back&#33;&#33;
    Welcome back yourself Bujub, havent seen you around much,

and insted of editing my last post i&#39;ll add it onto this one:

What i did wouldnt offend anybody (I didnt do a rappy) but im not gonna post it. [/b][/quote]
    dont know what u did but nice to cya too&#33;(&#39;&#39

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast