Thread: Burn Dvds With Cd Rom

Poster
    got any software that can do that, or have a software that puts video into dvd formate, is dvd formate *.dvd exactly what is the file extention

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    you can rip the dvd on your computer, and then convert it to vcd and then burn it onto some cds. using a bunch of software. I'm not too up with it anymore because i have a dvd burner, and i think the whole process takes like 12 hours. I did it once. you can find info at www.doom9.org but i'm not very experienced to help if someone else knows better.

but ya theres no direct conversion. the quality goes down
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    you got to be fucking joking, no you can't
    cd-rw != dvd-rw

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    i just looked up vcd. were can i down load a vcd converter so i can convert video into vcd

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    when i use the program. it says it needs autopadding,, any suggestion

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    click my sig on how to make a vcd/svcd coud allso check out kvcd

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    i have tryed using some vcd softwarebut it just makes it into a larger size mpeg file, i use the program easyvcd and it makes the mpeg into a .dat but when i burn it, it says autopadding needed and when it make it it sauys autopadding on the fly.. hope thats ok with you, i don know how to change the autopadding and when i put it on a disc i see the video it just has a bunch of colred lined through it. any suggestions